By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MoHasanie said:
kinisking said:
ms needs to give up on pc gaming. how many exclusives has xbox lost? and yet theyre still bitching that they havent gotten halo and ms is making a pathetic attempt. No theyre doing much more than enough. Ill make a point of buying a ps5 and not an xbox two next gen is ms keeps pouring out exclusives like this.

But is it really a big deal if Xbox exclusives are also on pc? I mean, it may be an issue on an internet gaming forum, but as long at the game is a console exclusive, I don't have an issue. And games like Fable and Sunset will benefit from the extra sales, helping  pay for a sequel. 

It is not a big deal, the problem is the communication of Microsoft. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

Speaking of which, I think Battleborn is gonna be a super mega flop

........so you know, like every other Gearbox game that isn't Borderlands

Someone remind me again why they make anything else?

I think it looks kind of cool, but yeah, it probably will flop. When Blizzard announced the very similar Overwatch it kind of killed what little hype Battleborn had, because most people know that Blizzard makes better games than Gearbox (aside from Borderlands that is). The only chance Battleborn stands is if they market it to the console players who want to play Overwatch but can't because it's PC only.

Actually Blizzard said they're open to bringing Overwatch to consoles as well

Versus_Evil said:
SuperShrooms said:
TiagoCosta said:
Battletoads could very well be one of those 2 surprises, coming before September.

Looking forward to GDC.

I hope so! I LOVE Battletoads. It was one of the first video games I owned on the SNES along with DK Country, Mario Kart, Goof Troop, Jurassic Park, Super Putty and Animainiacs. Ahhh those were the days. Such good memories :') Jurassic Park was IMPOSSIBLE! Hahaha!

He wore a Capybara games t-shirt, Super Time Force came out for XO. He wore a Limbo t-shirt, Limbo came out for XO and now he wore a Battletoads t....

I love the Battletoads logo. Tattoo worthy I reckon :P

Look, Seece. Look!

Mortal Kombat livestream, huh?

Might have to give it a look.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Look, Seece. Look!

I know I know! super hyped. looks like loads of reveals are on the horizon.

Seece said:

lol who is your favorites anyways?

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

lol who is your favorites anyways?

Sindel, Kabal, Reptile, Ermac, Baraka, Scorpion, Noob, Mileena, Sektor and Sub Zero.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Sindel, Kabal, Reptile, Ermac, Baraka, Scorpion, Noob, Mileena, Sektor and Sub Zero.

Scorpion and Reptil all the way xD

Do you play comptetively or anything?

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Scorpion and Reptil all the way xD

Do you play comptetively or anything?

nah, ive got progressively worse at video games the older ive become.