By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
starcraft said:
JayWood2010 said:

Phil Spencer Wears Battletoads Shirt to Windows 10 Briefing, Could Be Rare’s Next Game

NOOOOOOO!

I want Banjo, Conker, Perfect Dark or Kameo. At least four Rare games I'd like to see made before Battletoads.

Working on one Unity game and one Unreal Engine game atm (Unity game will be Battletoads most likely) so you won't have to wait long =P 

They could be working on three games, few job postings hinted at it but nothing confirmed

I really hope so.

The difficulty with the two games theory is that if one is battletoads and the other is also a legacy game, it would mean no new IPs.

And I was under the impression Rare was looking to do some new things...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I think it got postponed to be released at the same time. Terrible news.

Calling it, QB will only be released in '16 on PC as well. And it won't stop there.

Phil is doing a great job when it comes to make me dislike him.

I hope they won't delay Quantum Break a 2nd time, that would suck. The rumors suggest it will be a September release, sounds plausible to me. As for Quantum Break coming to PC, I could see it happening, afterall Remedy is a 2nd party dev, and Alan Wake released on PC eventually. Let's just hope that Gears, Halo, Crackdown, Scalebound, etc. don't lose their full exclusivity.

Microsoft: "Fable Legends is just the first of the major game franchises from Microsoft Studios coming to Windows 10"

What can we consider major? Halo, Forza, fable and Gears. 

Fable: check

Halo: already strong rumors

Forza: who knows, I can see it happening. 

Gears: see above

PC franchises wise, only AoE comes to mind. But this is the kind I want PC to get. 

Crackdown if MMO, PC is a given imo. But again, that's fine with MMO. (I don't see crackdown as major tho)

Did anyone happen to catch what phil Spencer tweeted about saying make sure you watch until the end or something?

Haven't seen anyone mention anything anywhere??

shikamaru317 said:
MikeG85 said:
Did anyone happen to catch what phil Spencer tweeted about saying make sure you watch until the end or something?

Haven't seen anyone mention anything anywhere??

I think he was referring to the gaming possibilities of the new Holographic headset, HoloLense.

Oh I see , looked pretty cool I guess.

Cheers for the reply man.

shikamaru317 said:

Just noticed that Xbox One is down 4 spots of Amazon compared to earlier today, while PS4 is up 2 spots from earlier today. Hopefully this isn't because of Xbox One possibly losing more exclusives other than Fable Legends, we don't even know what other MS Studios games might be coming to PC yet, they could be referring to Age of Empires 4 for all we know.

It was already like that before the show, but I woudn't be surprised by that scenario.

But no connection for now.

Around the Network

Vg247 are saying its only Xbox exclusives that you'll be able to stream to windows 10?? I didn't hear them say that??

I hope that's not the case... need those 3rd party games too.

Lol Beta to a patch, good idea!

beta serious????For a game that has been released? getting sad :s

Xbox One a little undertracked in france. 420k

http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2015/01/21/01007-20150121ARTFIG00438-en-france-la-xbox-one-reste-derriere-la-playstation-4-et-la-wii-u.php

shikamaru317 said:

You know, Age of is actually Microsoft Studios 3rd or 4th biggest franchise overall. I bet that's the other major Microsoft Studios franchise coming to Windows 10 that MS mentioned today. 

Would literally shit my pants if they announced Age of Empires 4.