By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Linchpin said:
TiagoCosta said:
Scalebound will be huge, the budget is probably the highest Platinum ever worked with.

GOTG incoming! :P

Platinum is the ones that did the Bayo games right? What does GOTG stand for i'm such a nub :(

They do Bayonetta, but they've also done plenty of other games like the Wonderful 101 or MadWorld, Vanquish too. Quite a good little list really!

As for Perfect Dark, yeah more of that would be awesome. Especially with a little stealth!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

yeah, they are.

Game of the Generation.

Thanks, I've seen GOTY a lot but just recently started seeing GOTG. Well since Bayo 2 had fantastic reviews I bet Scalebound will be just as sweet. I hope we see some gameplay vids this year.

Conegamer said:

They do Bayonetta, but they've also done plenty of other games like the Wonderful 101 or MadWorld, Vanquish too. Quite a good little list really!

As for Perfect Dark, yeah more of that would be awesome. Especially with a little stealth!

I haven't heard of Wonderful 101 or MadWorld. I haven't played any Platinum games yet. If Scalebound is what I'm hoping it is than that should be the first one.

Seece said:
Oh man, Ken Lobb talking about Perfect Dark mabe being stealth, like a female Splinter Cell.

*Wets self*

Fuck yes. I enjiyed splinter cell conviction and double agent a lot 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

So I completed(100%) Max already, that was quick.

It was alright, 7/10 game or so.

Around the Network

I played the Fable Legends beta and I would compare it to Evolve but with more classes.

JLC215 said:
I played the Fable Legends beta and I would compare it to Evolve but with more classes.

Was it any fun? Can you give more info?

shikamaru317 said:

I've never played a Splinter Cell game, so I'm not sure how exactly they play or how good they are. I did play Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored though, they were both really good stealth games imo (they both got 91 meta's). I also played MGS: Ground Zeroes, it was an ok stealth game but not amazing imo (hopefully Phantom Pain will be alot better). Those are the only 3 pure stealth games I've played, though I've played alot of games that use stealth as a secondary mechanic. I like Stealth, it's a good genre, a bit harder than certain other genres, but it's rewarding when you succeed.

I'll definitely try a Perfect Dark stealth game if they make one, since I've never played any of the previous games. 

i really recommend the series. i only briefly played black list but i loved splinter cell conviction, double agent, and the one on the original xbox. i think that one was just called splintercell lol

shikamaru317 said:

Lucky!  I wish I could get into the beta. It looks interesting to me, but not exactly what I expect out of a Fable game. Should still be fun it's own way. 

Based on the gameplay footage of it I've seen I'd compare to to a cross between Dragon Age: Inquisition's multiplayer and Evolve. It has the same 4v1 concept as Evolve, but the gameplay seems like Dragon Age: Inquisition's multiplayer.

Did you like Fable Anniversary and The Journey? Those are the only 2 I haven't played yet. Oh and of course the first Fable from the original Xbox.

I still haven't tried DA:I. It's still unopened.

capcom needs to hurry up and make a new megaman. and none of that old school crap xD i want a megaman game with amazing graphics, im not sure if i want level based or open world. I want every megaman the orignal zero and the one from the gba ones, bass, and protoman playable. One can only deam :(