By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So are there english subtitles for Halo Channel content? They have subtitles for every big language but not english

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Are achievements broken again or something? Just finished Cairo Station twice on Halo MCC and no achievement

Same here. Finished 4 Halo ce anniversary missions, no achievements. I get optional achievements though like pick up no overshield on pillar of autumn, have 4 bullets left in sniper on truth and reconciliation... Weird. 

Just played like 4 games of Halo 4. Matchmaking is getting much better

jlmurph2 said:

jlmurph2 said:

I think it's horrid. 

• can't find matches

• won't hardly let me play with friends

• after completing a match or before it starts the game freezes sometimes

• maps in wrong playlist. Beaver creak in btb even though it's not on the btb map list

• player count on btb capped at 12

• games starting with uneven player(in ranked too). Like 3vs4

•people in party being put on opposite team(in ranked too)

• ranks ressetting(I was a 3 now it reset to a 1)

i love halo, and this would be amazing if it worked but there are massive problems. It especially pisses me off when they act like only a small amount of people are having problems.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Picking up my MCC on way home from work today, hopefully be able to get on tonight depending on the update with our crappy Aus net

iceland said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol my friend wanted to play. And the people in there are scrubs using ARs instead of BR. Now I'm in an Anniversary slayer match

iceland said:
jlmurph2 said:

LMAO, OMG I CAN'T BREATHE LOL!!!! ROFL

Find it pretty stupid that they post their "Halo launch cakes" when they know that so many have so many problems. "Hey look we have a party here even when you can't play our game properly right now"

They ordered them obviously long time ago but they really shouldn't post that suff when many people are pretty pissed atm.

Halo 4 had huge problems and MCC has also big problems. They really have to get their shit together if it comes to online performance.

crissindahouse said:

Find it pretty stupid that they post their "Halo launch cakes" when they know that so many have so many problems. "Hey look we have a party here even when you can't play our game properly right now"

They ordered them obviously long time ago but they really shouldn't post that suff when many people are pretty pissed atm.

Halo 4 had huge problems and MCC has also big problems. They really have to get their shit together if it comes to online performance.

Ya gotta agree with u on that.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.