By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I just saw classic weapons without zoom, but I doubt we see a retraction over the massive overreaction.

PS watching the Dolphins game, I have seen the MCC ad at least 2 times.

Around the Network

I love how passionate Halo fans still are. Would be pretty boring if everyone would be like "whatever they change I always take it". Now that would be a sad situation for me because it would show that Halo has either no real fans or only fans who don't really understand why they love Halo more as other games.

To get crazy about something even if you have no idea if it is true or not just shows how important that game is for your gaming life^^

^Looks superb

Ryuu96 said:

So..

Pistol with sights
Some SMG with grenade launcher attachment  Lol, it was the force of the backwards thurst, so thrusters are back but that is a new SMG gun right?

That's all i could see in them clips

Lol yeah the guy's teammate stuck him while the other guy was thrusting back. Made it look like he shot a grenade at him lol that's why it does no damage

shikamaru317 said:

New footage looks better. Still not sure if ADS is cosmetic or not, but I like that new magnum, looks powerful. Graphics look good, though it's hard to tell due to the poor quality of the video. Hopefully they fixed those aliasing issues that were in that initial Halo 5 WIP footage.

Like I said to you some weeks ago about exactly the same, I doubt that they will fix aliasing already that early. It's about testing  the code and stuff and not about the best graphics especially that early. Which anti-aliasing they will implement will be probably a pretty late decision. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

No penalty to hip fire in H5, no movement penalty when scoping/zooming, no flinch. Tune in for the beta gameplay reveal at Monday.

And there you go ;)

shikamaru317 said:
Sweet, looks like ADS is cosmetic. Happy to hear it.

Kind of, kind of not.  I assume it gives you a little better vision for range.  But now everybody can calm down.  While i like how enthusiastic the Halo community is that was possibly the biggest over-reaction of a 6 second clip ive ever seen lol

Btw talking about aliasing in Halo 5, what do you think how long it takes after tomorrow until we have the first "I counted Halo 5 pixels and it is only 900p, game has no anti-aliasing, there was a pop-up in background and shadow quality is not like in game xy" or stuff like that^^

Graphics are looking beastly. Gameplay looks solid from those little clips. I think they're gunna redeem themselfs from 4.
Saw my first mcc trailer.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I at least see some high quality gameplay.