By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Someone on GAF posted some nice XBO deal on "Kohls.com" (whatever that is)

"Xbox One Console on sale for $349.99 - 20% off promo code OCT20CC - $10 off promo code TAKE10VET = $271.99. Shipping is free"

Wow, that's an amazing deal. Its probably sold out by now though and probably doesn't ship to Canada. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Azerth said:

Yeah maybe it was better way to implement that new aim rather than zoom taking over full screen, moreover I think it is not possible to add Aim down sights to every weapon in Halo, hell only few can have it until and unless they decide to change it completely

Jesus Christ. So much crying over a 5 second clip because of....sprinting (which was never gonna get cut), and sights (on a gun that's always had sights).

That clip didn't tell me anything

Maybe I overreacted a little but if I see the slightest hint of ADS with SMG's or the AR then they have absolutely no idea how to modernise halo without destroying its core.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Shinobi confirmed ADS for others..

Asked around, things can change but, assault rifle got dat ADS too, "pretty much" all the weapons. They're going for that e-sports scene very hard.

Welp.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138047134&postcount=1320

No lets hope that's not true. He was even wrong when he said only halo 2 was recieving multiplayer in mcc so I guess he is wrong this time as well

Assault Rifle has ADS also... ugh

My worries have come true... this isn't just a stylized Zoom guiz....

Ka-pi96 said:
Great news!
ADS is something that Halo has really been missing.

No it is not there for Halo it is not meant for that game. Halo is a unique game it does not needs to fail into prey of trends

if the assault rifle has ads then i wonder if there is weapon customization now

also what if ads doesnt effect hip fire acc or what ever it affects in other games but instead just lets you steady  your fire alittle bit better

iceland said:
Assault Rifle has ADS also... ugh

My worries have come true... this isn't just a stylized Zoom guiz....

Well I guess if we convey them this message through beta they will remove it from the final game so get ready to tell them as soon as this comes true I am with you