By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Can't believe what I just saw, are they serious? In the last years they could have changed some stuff in Halo but they always seem to change exactly those things which are the main reason why people who like Halo prefer Halo above other games.

It's like they don't want to live with their own identity and always try to be more like others now. 

Around the Network

I think it looks pretty good. Looks like you can still just not use the sites at all but its there maybe to get a slightly closer look

Pay attention to the sites. Think like the BR. Its using the exact same reticule, just slightly zoomed in further

Welp, I guess 343 knows the first thing to change from all the whining.

No ADS is one of the core things that made Halo different from other shooters ughh

I could deal with sprint, AAs, even the other things I've heard about H5 but ADS? :(

This saddens me greatly, they're trying to appease people that don't even like Halo.

Around the Network

Aim down sight?? Like always?

i dont think it is ads, i think they changed how zoom worked

Oh boy, i can already see where this is going to go.....Id say wait until you play the beta. I think it looks fine personally and reminds me of the BR and how you zoom in with it but that is just me. 

JayWood2010 said:

Oh boy, i can already see where this is going to go.....Id say wait until you play the beta. I think it looks fine personally and reminds me of the BR and how you zoom in with it but that is just me. 

well the weapon looked like the br in the top right cornor 

I think they the amount of changes they are making is the reason the beta is so early they want to see how will community react but I want Aim down sights.