By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Voted Halo cause I'm not crazy.

Around the Network

Seems as though the 360 was just adjusted up! it's at 79 million now.

ironmanDX said:

Hmm, wonder why we arent getting any new thread about it........oh right, because it is MSFT :P

JayWood2010 said:
ironmanDX said:

Hmm, wonder why we arent getting any new thread about it........oh right, because it is MSFT :P

Still none. I'm not going to make one either. My threads never turn out well.

Halo 5 is slowly pulling away from Quantum Break in the newest poll!!!

Ronster316 said:

An ARCADE  port of the Original is bundled for all those who purchase the killer instinct ultra edition.

Thats why i'm so curious as to wether we get Original killer instinct with our free copy.

Swiped this info from somewhere.............

Finally there's the Killer Instinct Ultra Edition, which Microsoft describes as "the best value" for fans. This includes the six launch fighters, early access to the two DLC characters, accessory packs, extra costumes and the original Killer Instinct arcade game.

Wow, I had not heard that it included the original arcade game.  Cool!

Then I guess you have to wait two more weeks to find out! Pretty much anything I've gotten digitally was the same as if I would have gotten it off a disk.

Congratulations again! 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Very cool indeed Zappykins.

Who knows, if the game is popular enough they may consider porting over Killer Instinct 2 aswell.

Xbox All in One Demo

Ladies and gentlemen, come and post here!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171671&page=1#

Yas Marina in Forza 5

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/exclusive-forza-5-gameplay-lotus-f1-at-yas-marina/2300-6416016/

I could live with so few tracks (number of cars is not really a prob for me) if they would give at least a few more tracks for free after a few months. i doubt that but i think microsoft should really do it. i think nürburgring will come in january if i read that right in the forza forums and i understand that laser scanning of such a huge track costs money and time to realize in the game then but it's not the gamers fault if they couldn't put more in the launch game.

sure, they will sell the tracks but i think it is a big fault. i will probably wait a year and buy whatever edition we will have then with more tracks included lol.

crissindahouse said:
Yas Marina in Forza 5

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/exclusive-forza-5-gameplay-lotus-f1-at-yas-marina/2300-6416016/

I could live with so few tracks (number of cars is not really a prob for me) if they would give at least a few more tracks for free after a few months. i doubt that but i think microsoft should really do it. i think nürburgring will come in january if i read that right in the forza forums and i understand that laser scanning of such a huge track costs money and time to realize in the game then but it's not the gamers fault if they couldn't put more in the launch game.

sure, they will sell the tracks but i think it is a big fault. i will probably wait a year and buy whatever edition we will have then with more tracks included lol.

Yeah, hopefully nurburg for free :)