By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
There is some ad on this thread that's getting flagged as malware for me. VGchartz needs to get better ads I think, lol

On my phone I get "meet this girls from Russia" and stuff like that from time to time. Pretty funny since we have these spammers on VGC who get always banned and post "I like your profile and I'm horny" and stuff like that. 

As long as you pay for it you are allowed to fool people on VGC

Around the Network

I really hope 343 delivers with forge they really don't have any excuses this time

@shika, I'm being completely 100% serious when I say I don't want Forza to look like that. That track just doesn't look right. It's ridiculously exaggerated to the point where it looks fake.

Edit: In fact I just loaded up Forza again, and it honestly looks much better. Project CARS lacks polish, and the tracks look like rough street roads rather than a proper race track. Color me very unimpressed 

Not impressed by Project Cars either. Forza 5 looks better.

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
Titanfall is sooooo undertracked.

240k in the UK, US is typically X5 the UK, and the current hardware LTD's suggest that too. (550k vs 2.75m)

So 1.2m in US.

1.44m combined, that's ignoring the other 11 countries.

it sure is.

It sold over 1m retail in US alone for March NPD. Who expected that? Lol 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Wow, I didn't realize just how close to realism the graphics in Project CARS are:

Like I said a few days ago in this thread when I posted a gameplay trailer for Project CARS, I hope that between optimizations and DirectX 12 that Forza has graphics this good by the end of this generation.

Holy shitballs!

Anyone picking up Child of Light on Wednesday? Getting some pretty good reviews. Only $15?

Ryuu96 said:
Soooo when are we starting next tournament?

In just a few minutes.  Do we have a complete list yet?  I remember shika had a list yesterday but was that final?

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

In just a few minutes.  Do we have a complete list yet?  I remember shika had a list yesterday but was that final?

It's been a few minutes.

Where is it? The suspense is killing me! 

(Not literally, it's a figure of speech but you get the idea. And, if you don't then I apologize but I think it should be pretty clear. Just like "Bob's your uncle" when that may not infact be true. It's not for me anyway but maybe I'm just the anomaly? An outlier? That's something Metacritic should maybe look into; get rid of the largest and smallest values to get a better picture and a fairer result, but then again what's fair I suppose? Very little. But I'm rambling so I should probably just put in the closed brack)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Ya I think we had it finalised in the end. Last change I remember was putting Mass Effect 4 in.

Really is about time you put poor jigglypuff out of it's misery. You can keep that avatar as long as you want, but she'll forever hate you for subjecting her to this cruel and unusual punishment of going against Master Chief

Ya, we were talking about Child of Light earlier. Seems quite a few of us are picking it up.