By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
Oh and shame on you Jay! Jigglypuff was already so sad to begin with and you set him up for another loss here. How could you be so cruel?!

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Why give credit to people taking pics in a MS exclusive game, when you could just not ^^

Exactly!  Those dirty filtyh microsoft people and games.  Fakes and not possible >.<

iceland said:
JayWood2010 said:

Speaking of Pictures though i was looking through my Halo 3 pics and I hope they bring back Elites in multiplayer

Here's one of my Halo 3 pics

wow such skill

lol i remember seeing some of those xD

crissindahouse said:

Damn I used that site so often in the past but last time i checked Bungie.net I couldn't find anything except for Destiny. Putting Halo in front of the address should have been obvious to me haha. 

And like I said in that thread, The photo mode in Infamous has obviously the advantage that Infamous is a game of the new gen so that you have much better lighting, particles, textures and everything else to let even a picture with a shoe look good but the thread was mostly about "taking photos from perspectives like real photographs would do" because of the free cam and that was already possible in halo 3 and is nothing special but great that a new game has it as well now. Most games should have it since it is really a nice thing to have.

Best post was "haven't seen it when I played Halo 4 so it isn't gameplay". Most people use obviously Forge to build some stuff for their pics or take them on Multiplayer maps for nice armors but it's still taken from gameplay and not from a video sequence...

I think we know that certain someone probably hasn't played Halo, and well I pretty much agree with everything else. It's something that should've caught on much sooner and it's a Halo feature I've always enjoyed.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

lol i remember seeing some of those xD

Yeah, Halo 3 had some weird rubber-like thing that would happen sometimes lol

Wasn't the lead designer on inFamous SS even someone who used to work on Halo? I remember reading that somewhere lol

lol JayWood that new avatar

JayWood2010 said:

I care

Good choice of avatar.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

looking at the quality of some Halo 4 pics compared to Halo 3 pics just gives me goosebumps thinking about how community "photos" of Halo 5 will look like