By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Nice! You can change the colour accent theme on the Xbox One!

So you can have the achievement pop up be pink instead of the xbox green if you wish!

That is nice xD  I would like to see them let me do that on my phone too haha

Change your colour you mean?? I'm confused, you can do that already. Or do you mean something else?

Around the Network
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Change your colour you mean?? I'm confused, you can do that already. Or do you mean something else?

YOu can change the color on W7 Phones? O.o  Did not know this haha  Unless they added it to W8 phones or something and not W7

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

YOu can change the color on W7 Phones? O.o  Did not know this haha  Unless they added it to W8 phones or something and not W7

Well, I have a Lumia 800, 7.8 firmware, pretty sure you can change the accent colours on tiles for every windows phone 0_o

OP is much better Jay, think at the very top you should put the Countdown timer, centered. Get people hyped!

Seece said:
OP is much better Jay, think at the very top you should put the Countdown timer, centered. Get people hyped!

Done xD

Around the Network

Wanted to point everybody to page 1 of the thread for the updated XBO Nation Thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164905&page=1#

Great job on the updated title page Jay. Keep it up!

Noooooooo, Sunset Overdrive must win!!!!!!

BTW in case you don't know and you are planning to get Ryse... the e-comics on the OP allow you to earn gold usable in game when you'll get it.... you have to click on the "events" when you read

So Jay stopped being lazy and updated the OP.