By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

As a Indie game I would love to get Castle Crashers II..

I wished it was E3 already...So excited for announcements X_X what is wrong with me?

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
As a Indie game I would love to get Castle Crashers II..

I wished it was E3 already...So excited for announcements X_X what is wrong with me?

I love The Behemoth xD  Id love to see a new Castle Crashers as well but id take any kind of announcement from The Behemoth.  BattleBlock Theater was amazing as well.  

Ka-pi96 said:
JayWood2010 said
:

Way to go Titanfall! Well deserved!

Yeah it is one of those games that i think almost anybody can have fun in :)  We can try and get technical with it and say it has faults, but at the end of the day its simply just fun.

Shouldnt the sales data be coming soon on VGC? Its been over a week for the last update

Xbox and Channel 4 making new sci-fi TV show Humans

The eight episode show will air in 2015, and revolve around a world where robotic servants are real.

A still from Real Humans, the Swedish original.

Xbox Entertainment Studios and UK television network Channel 4 are partnering to produce Humans, a new sci-fi TV show.

An eight-episode season will begin in 2015, with Channel 4 airing the show in the UK and Microsoft broadcasting it on Xbox in North America.

It is unclear if it will be possible to watch the show on Xbox in the UK. GameSpot has asked Microsoft for more information.

Humans is set in an alternate present-day where robotic servants have become the latest must-have accessory. The drama revolves around a busy father of three purchasing a second-hand Synth that, it turns out, has its own secrets.

That's what you get when you buy used electronics, I suppose.

The series is a remake of Swedish series Real Humans, and is being adapted by Spooks writers Sam Vincent and Jonathan Brackley.

“This deal with Channel 4 and Kudos underscores Xbox Entertainment Studios' commitment to programming premium TV series," said Xbox Entertainment Studios boss Nancy Tellem, "and sits alongside other original commissions including a Halo TV series executive produced by Steven Spielberg.”

The show will begin filming in summer 2014.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Shouldnt the sales data be coming soon on VGC? Its been over a week for the last update

Fingers crossed, yeah. Should be a pretty interesting update all things considered!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I went against the trend...

Voted JigglyPuff...

Not only sales should be updated soon but this month we also get financial results and shipments from the big three (maybe minus Sony that one can be next month)...

shikamaru317 said:
  1. how beneficial will DX12 be for XB1 only? Minor, moderate or large gain? Don't need specifics, just curious as to the expected gain.

2. When you think about start of gen to end of gen teams learn a lot. DX12 will help as well, think PDZ to Halo 4.

So a pretty big gain xD  

For those who doesnt know what PDZ is, it is Perfect Dark Zero

ironmanDX said:
I went against the trend...

Voted JigglyPuff...

You damn hipster O.O