By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Im going to recommend Stider for those of you who havent played it. It is actually pretty good. Liking it a lot. Double Helix really has done pretty well lately. Too bad Amazon bought them -_-

It's on my backlog. Reminds me of Sega's Shinobi series which is enough reason for me to play it. It's a shame that it's digital only, or else I'd rent it. Microsoft needs to add a digital rental service to Xbox One, I'd love to be able to rent all of the great looking digital only games on Xbox One. 

Digital renting service is a really good idea actually. 

It sounds good, but they would probably have to DRM the games down. 

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
JayWood2010 said:

It sounds good, but they would probably have to DRM the games down. 

Most likely.  The problem with renting those games is it could potentiolly hut sales a lot since most people would just rent over buying seeing as theyre short anyways.

Ryuu96 said:

18k post =(

lol if you wouldve just waited haha  I literally had that comment typed out a while ago, just apparently never pressed submit haha

Good Idarb video

Did anybody realize that Trials Fusion was a $39.99 Retail game? O.O

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I noticed that like a week ago and thought "huh? I wonder what the sales will be like" lol

iceland said:
JayWood2010 said:

I noticed that like a week ago and thought "huh? I wonder what the sales will be like" lol

Not good -_-  

Maybe they added a bunch of stuff that i dont know about.  I love Trials so i may still get it but it just went from a $15 game to $40. 

Just figured it out. The retail version includes a season pass. It is 19.99 digital

Well HBO Go crashed -_-

shikamaru317 said:

The downloadable/indie games that I'm most looking forward too.

Child of Light

Forgot about Child of Light