By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Guys I was making a windows phone and pc app regarding Xbox news. So I would like you to contribute. I wanted to know if I could use your reviews. For example if someone here review's the game I am going to copy and paste his review but give him full credit. So anybody intersting. Jay can I also add videos from your youtube channel I will give you all the credit regarding videos

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Guys I was making a windows phone and pc app regarding Xbox news. So I would like you to contribute. I wanted to know if I could use your reviews. For example if someone here review's the game I am going to copy and paste his review but give him full credit. So anybody intersting. Jay can I also add videos from your youtube channel I will give you all the credit regarding videos

Go for it man

1. on ign you said how your day to day will change (sort of) but does it change your view of Microsoft studios? Size/amount of studios…

2. Still believe exclusive content is a key to console success. No change there.

3. absolute agree, but are you thinking of expanding first party studios further now or waiting to see how things go?

4. We expand when we have a great idea to build. We've been doing this with a few things lately.

5. do you have any examples or is this in reference to opening team Dakota/black tusk etc?

6. Lift London is another. A couple unannounced.

A couple of unannounced studios? Interesting.

Around the Network

Sounds like Lift London is gearing up to reveal a games here before soon.  Wonder what it will be

Should I name the app Xbox Nation and all those who want to partcipate in the app content submission just let me know and give me your email adrress I will give you the app code to run the app and check if it meets your expectations.

FrontlineJaguar said:
Should I name the app Xbox Nation and all those who want to partcipate in the app content submission just let me know and give me your email adrress I will give you the app code to run the app and check if it meets your expectations.

You can name XBO Nation if you want.  As far as im concerned that is giving us more recognition which means more people to join the party.  Im all up for that.  Just include links and you're good to go :) 

NobleTeam360 said:
A couple of unannounced studios? Interesting.

LXP could be one of them.  Itll be interesting to see what he was talking about though.  When i first read it i read it as Lift London had multiple games, but now that you posted i can see it being unnanounced studios as well

Slade6alpha said:
Go Ryse!!!!
Love these impromptu tournaments Jay!

I assume Ryse was leading last night lol  Ill try and do more of these tournaments :)

Round 2: What is the Best Xbox One Game So Far? Tournament

Dead Rising 3 (23)  
Plantz vs Zombies: GW  (11)  Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct   (21)  Killer Instinct
Ryse: Son of Rome  (17)  
Assassin's Creed IV  
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood  
TitanFall  
Forza Motorsports 5