By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I finished my interview with press play. You guys will be surprised to hear the answers when I post it. I will give the link when I post it right now I am writing it down.
1.Regarding which platformer to work
2.Ms handling of ips
3.AAA max
I hope you guys like the interview.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
I finished my interview with press play. You guys will be surprised to hear the answers when I post it. I will give the link when I post it right now I am writing it down.
1.Regarding which platformer to work
2.Ms handling of ips
3.AAA max
I hope you guys like the interview.

Really excited to see what you got out of them :)

Got me anxiously waiting now Jag...

Almost Human

• American Horror Story
  • An Idiot Abroad
  • Arrow
  • Battlestar Galatica
  • Defiance
  • Falling Skies
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Grimm
  • Forward Unto Dawn
  • Helix
  • Lost
  • Agents Of Shield
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Prison Break
  • Red Vs Blue
  • Revolution
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Spartacus
  • Supernatural
  • The 100
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Inbetweeners
  • The Moaning Of Life
  • The Tomorrow People
  • The Walking Dead
  • Under The Dome
  • Vikings
  •  

• almost human
    • chicago fire
    • continuum
    • haven
    • homeland
    • house of cards
    • Law&Order SVU
    • orange is the new black
    • revenge
    • siberia
    • the following
    • the fall
    • the goldbergs
    • the killing
    • the neighbors
    • sherlock
    • warehouse 13
    • breaking bad
    • burn notice
    • breakout kings
    • flashforward
    • flashpoint
    • leverage
    • lie to me
    • missing
    • nikita
    • outcast
    • alphas
    • primeval:new world
    • raising hope
    • star trek voyager
    • star the next generation

this is my 2013/2014 watching list some are completed already some are a work in progress.... and I still have a huge gane backlog go figure why I can't keep up lol

I have a bunch I haven't started I didn't list like true detective that's on my list....

the one that were on the original list I'm not currently watching or haven't watched yet.... just to show we watch a lot of the same
    :)

Around the Network
    Ryuu96 said:
    This has turned into "TVNation" xD

lol while we are on the subject watch heroes.  Great show.   And it is finally returning next year xD

Ryuu96 said:
    JayWood2010 said:
    Ryuu96 said:
    This has turned into "TVNation" xD

lol while we are on the subject watch heroes.  Great show.   And it is finally returning next year xD

remake or carrying on from the original? if it's a remake I will just watch it when it finally comes Loll but if it's carrying on from the original then sure, I will watch it! Lol

Im not sure yet, they havent given any details yet

Do you guys think that Titanfall is the game with the most threads ever on VGC? I think it is possible. Since the first reveal it got probably 200 threads^^

Ahh... I finaly have the time to open my newly acquired X1 and here's some impressions.

The first thing I noticed is the Kinect. It's big, a bit bigger and heavyier than I thought but it doesn't matter. It looks more advanced because of the weight. Don't know why. I also thought both the console and the power brick are bigger then expected but still like I said it doesn't matter to me I'm just pointing it out.

When I first plugged the console the screen was all black, I had no image and started to think I may had a faulty console until I realised (like an idiot) I put the cable in the hdmi in instead of the hdmi out. I felt stupid but kind of laughed about it.

Right now it's still updating, about 47% done.

I like the controller a lot and the sound the console makes when you touch power. It's very silent also, my laptop makes all the noise in the living room. Can't wait to try it all. I'm a big Forza fan and can't wait to try the rumble truggers.

well Spartacus I haven't watched it all yet no.... too much to watch... since I'm not in the US anymore the only way I can watch them is through Netflix or hulu+ (I get them with a VPN on my Xbox) so I favor currently airing shows because they don't keep all the episodes on most shows just the 5 or 6 last ones... I watch the Netflix ones when I have no hulu stuff to watch
    or when the wife is asleep and it's a show shw doesn't follow... I got her into modern sci-fi but not older stuff like Star trek or fantastic medieval stuff like Vikings, GOT, or Spartacus

I actually have finished lost, and battlestar glactica a while ago and you could add simpson, south park and family guy to the list...

@shika... I have watched and rewatched most of the 70-80-90s TV show I want to watch... heck I'm rewatching the entire Star Trek Show right now... just have TOS, DSN and enterprise left and 1 season and a half of TNG left to watch

have stopped a lot of my anime I haven't found anything I enjoy lately... watching rewatching full metal alchemist since I never followed it in order... watching attack on titan right now... and my last picks or rewatch from a couple years back are bleach, paranoia agent, Blood+, evengelion, ghost in the shell, trinity blood, Rin, crying freeman, and couple mecha and vampire ones I can't recall the name right now