By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

crissindahouse said:

Do you guys think that Titanfall is the game with the most threads ever on VGC? I think it is possible. Since the first reveal it got probably 200 threads^^

Easily.  Halo has always got a lot of attention as well but TitanFall may have surpassed every halo combined on this site lol

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Ive only watched a few anime but i really did like Clannad,  Steins;Gate, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, and Lelouch of the Rebellion.

iceland said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
This has turned into "TVNation" xD

lol while we are on the subject watch heroes.  Great show.   And it is finally returning next year xD

Man I used to love that show, after season 1 I stopped watching though :O

:O  Shame on you :P

A lot of people said it went down hill but i disagree.  What happened to peter petrelli was a shame though -_-

JayWood2010 said:
iceland said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol while we are on the subject watch heroes.  Great show.   And it is finally returning next year xD

Man I used to love that show, after season 1 I stopped watching though :O

:O  Shame on you :P

A lot of people said it went down hill but i disagree.  What happened to peter petrelli was a shame though -_-

I aint see no The Office, that was like my favorite show! lol

Is Heroes on netflix?

iceland said:

Is Heroes on netflix?

Yepp xD

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I liked Clannad and FMA: Brotherhood, never watched Stein's Gate, didn't like Code Geass (Lelouch of the Rebellion). 

You seriously need to watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, they're both directed by Shinichiro Watanabe and both are fantastic. 

I tried watching Cowboy Bebop but didnt like it at all :/

Ryuu96 said:
Still waiting for Frontline Jaguars interview =( Lol wouldn't it be awesome if we got a Dev of one of MS's studios in here xD I think Phil Spencer is asking for too much Loll

I was about to say the same thing.  That tease comes in here and tells us he is going to post it and then disappears :P lol jp

Ryuu96 said:
Wait....you watched them? and not accidently? you actually sat down and watched through every episode?! Jersey Shore?! Desperate Housewives?! xD Get out.... xD lol Jk Jk ... I guess you erm just....watch allot of stuff...

First 2 seasons of Jersey Shore, All seasons of a shot at love (I think there was 3?) Idk how many seasons of Desperate Housewives definitely not all of them lol

I haven't really watched anything like that in forever though, only weekly shows I watch currently is Law and Order SVU and Ink Master lol

Where's JaguarFrontline with his PressPlay interview?

Complete Animes I've watched

Naruto
DBZ
Gurren Lagann
Speed Grapher
CLaymore
Elfen Lied
FMA (not brotherhood)
Valkyria Chronicles
Chobits

ummm I think there's more >.