By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Farewell VGC! (It's been a great 4 years)

Yeah, it's hard not to get caught up in the politics, cf.
Took me a long time too. One day maybe you'll come back.
It's not worth reading people's criticisms about games. I find it best just to avoid the whole thing and try to have fun with it. Good luck

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I think we should make a new policy.. everytime a member leaves and makes a thread about it we shouldn't be nice to them and just say:

Yeah! Good to see you go! I won't miss you! F*ck off!

that way people won't make these threads anymore and it will hurt a little less inside cause we just wouldn't know you left...

I'll be happy if I'm the 1st member to get that treatment. It'd be funny and I'd go out with a bang! You're a great poster but sadly we never talked and therefor, I forgot you on my list...

TruckOSaurus said:
I do remember your *Sound of Rain account! I hope you do have more fun with your video games after you leave but don't hesitate to come back here if you feel like it!

Thanks. I'll comeback and visit hopefully some-what soon.

All the best for your life dude. Take care.

wick said:

Yeah I was more of a lurker back then. I remember Amp316 making fun of me because it took like a year for me to reach 100 posts haha

I was the same with my "Green Penguin" account. I had 115 posts in like a year.

If you are indeed Sound of Rain, you should at least stick around another month for Pikmin 3.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

You're on my friends list which means you must be an excellent person.

I didn't realise you were Sound of Rain either!

Take care, mate.

spurgeonryan said:

You have only been around for like a year. How'ould you know Sound of Rain?

I lurked.

I would've never made the connection that you were *Sound of Rain. That's quite the surprise, really. (This reminds me of the time I thought HappyDolphin was a completely new member but he ended up being Padib.)

Best of luck to you, Green Penguin/*Sound of Rain/Cold-Flipper. I hope you start enjoying entertainment more that you'll have that surprise factor. When you get caught up in VGC, gaming sometimes takes the back seat.

Also, thanks for putting me in your favorite members list. No that it should've been a surprise...

Cold-Flipper said:

I have come to realize that I had a lot more fun with games before I found VGC. 

wow i feel the same way. Been reflecting myself about gaming in general and it just isn't as exciting as it use to be.

Kresnik said:
spurgeonryan said:

You have only been around for like a year. How'ould you know Sound of Rain?

I lurked.

AKA, you stalked us waiting for the perfect time to strike.