By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination Tourny Coin Thread, Join Up! Kid Icarus Right Now Post 2 join

tbone51 said:
Reminder:

●Bracket 1= 70-0595-1980-6820
◆Bracket 2= 10-6773-0197-2827

●Bracket 1●
IIIIITHE1IIIII
Einsam_Delphin
TheKingofRedLions
JayWood
sneakytriangle

◆Bracket 2◆
RolStoppable
Chaosninja
Cody
Tbone51
finalfantasystud

You got that a bit wrong :P Cyberninja is one racer and ChaosCyber is another. The latter of which would be correct.

Also, what about the following round(s)? If people won't get eliminated, will there be a random bracket shuffle or will the top players race in one bracket while the lower ranking players will race in another?

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
tbone51 said:
Reminder:

●Bracket 1= 70-0595-1980-6820
◆Bracket 2= 10-6773-0197-2827

●Bracket 1●
IIIIITHE1IIIII
Einsam_Delphin
TheKingofRedLions
JayWood
sneakytriangle

◆Bracket 2◆
RolStoppable
Chaosninja
Cody
Tbone51
finalfantasystud

You got that a bit wrong :P Cyberninja is one racer and ChaosCyber is another. The latter of which would be correct.

Also, what about the following round(s)? If people won't get eliminated, will there be a random bracket shuffle or will the top players race in one bracket while the lower ranking players will race in another?

im going to write to every a message soon! Its going to be two grand prix, i'll post up the second round soon! Its going to be random

tbone51 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

im going to write to every a message soon! Its going to be two grand prix, i'll post up the second round soon! Its going to be random

Ok, thanks.

So how long is this from now (hours)?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Six. Eastern time is five hours after UK.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Conegamer said:

11PM? That's too late for me I fear. You're gonna have to do these a little earlier if you want Europeans to come in, Tbone.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

around 5h's 45mins

Conegamer said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Conegamer said:

11PM? That's too late for me I fear. You're gonna have to do these a little earlier if you want Europeans to come in, Tbone.

yeap, only this week will be late! Next week im doing it around 2 or 3 eastern time! Srry for this week!

Be on the thread between 5:45-5:55pm Eastern Time. You'll Join your bracket at exactly 6:00pm. DO NOT CLICK "START THE GAME", cuz others might be late by a min or 2!

There Will be 2 grand prix's After the first grand prix is over pls post your finishing rank along with others so i can distribute coins. We Will Start the second grand prix once both brackets finish their respective races. It'll start 6:30pm so pls dont join intill then. Here is the list so be sure you know where to be and when! Any Q's pls message me or post in the thread!

[Community's]

>Bracket 1= 70-0595-1980-6820
>Bracket 2= 10-6773-0197-2827

[6:00pm Eastern Time Grand Prix 1]

[Bracket 1]
IIIIITHE1IIIII
Einsam_Delphin
TheKingofRedLions
JayWood
sneakytriangle

[Bracket 2]
RolStoppable
Chaosninja
Cody
Tbone51
finalfantasystud

[6:30pm Eastern Time Grand Prix 2]

[Bracket 1]
IIIIITHE1IIIII
Einsam_Delphin
sneakytriangle
Cody
Tbone51

[Bracket 2]

RolStoppable
Chaosninja
finalfantasystud
TheKingofRedLions
JayWood

RolStoppable said:
tbone, if things run smoothly, a GP lasts less than 20 minutes. There's no need to have that much downtime between the two GPs we are going to play. I'd say people should join the second GP at 6:20, unless there have been problems in one or both brackets before.

yea, i should of done it at 6:20 or 6:25! One time though you had one bracket that started like 10mins late lol. Also some people are impatient, like we had in the past. Lets see how long it takes today, then i'll adjust next week