By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination Tourny Coin Thread, Join Up! Kid Icarus Right Now Post 2 join

Vgchartz was down or something around 3:00

but me and my brother and Einsam_Delphin had some pretty good races XD

Around the Network

Yeah I couldn't get into the site. Also KingOfRed I think you're better than your bro! I have a 25-20 record against you and a 29-14 record against Cody, so that makes you the superior racer!

I was online, but VGC was not :/

Saturday may be hard for me. I will get back to you on that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I was online, but VGC was not :/

Saturday may be hard for me. I will get back to you on that.

I don't think he said when the next tournament will be. The date in the thread's title is outdated.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Yeah I couldn't get into the site. Also KingOfRed I think you're better than your bro! I have a 25-20 record against you and a 29-14 record against Cody, so that makes you the superior racer!

we both can be pretty good =^_^=

you're pretty good as well :p

Around the Network

anybody want to join in on some KIU? post now

TheKingofRedLions said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Thanks! Did you get my swapnote?

tbone51 said:

Send me $40 or a copy of the game and then I will join in! Better yet, go buy an eShop card then PM me code. A win-win scenario this is!

Einsam_Delphin said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Thanks! Did you get my swapnote?

yeah :)

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Send me $40 or a copy of the game and then I will join in! Better yet, go buy an eShop card then PM me code. A win-win scenario this is!

lmao, if i was rich sure BTW im a pro in this game!