By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination Tourny Coin Thread, Join Up! Kid Icarus Right Now Post 2 join

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ah sweet, online tournaments! I was thinking of doing this myself but was too lazy to get around to it lol. Is it possible you could push back the MK7 tourny by an hour? Pikmin 3 event is on Sunday and it will last until 4 p.m., so it'd be cutting it close for anyone going to the event.

you mean 6:00pm easten time?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Ah sweet, online tournaments! I was thinking of doing this myself but was too lazy to get around to it lol. Is it possible you could push back the MK7 tourny by an hour? Pikmin 3 event is on Sunday and it will last until 4 p.m., so it'd be cutting it close for anyone going to the event.

Yeah, if that's no trouble for ya.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

i'll do it this time but europeans want to play and its late for them! Next time it'll be 4:00pm!

Einsam_Delphin said:
JayWood2010 said:
Nice XD Ill def have to get in one of these with you all sometime, even though i havent played MK7 in prob a year lol

Then start playing it now! Should take no time at all to get used to it again.

lol ok but if I join im registering this asshole in the tourny too :P http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/101737/sneakytriangle/

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

i'll do it this time but europeans want to play and its late for them! Next time it'll be 4:00pm!

We could also just see how many people have an issue with the time and decide what to do with it from there. I just remembered that the event store on sunday is much closer than the one Saturday, so I should be able to make 5 p.m., but the main thing that worries me is if they extend the event like Best Buy did at E3.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
JayWood2010 said:
Nice XD Ill def have to get in one of these with you all sometime, even though i havent played MK7 in prob a year lol

Then start playing it now! Should take no time at all to get used to it again.

lol ok but if I join im registering this asshole in the tourny too :P http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/101737/sneakytriangle/

Great! The more the merrier! ^_^

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

We could also just see how many people have an issue with the time and decide what to do with it from there. I just remembered that the event store on sunday is much closer than the one Saturday, so I should be able to make 5 p.m., but the main thing that worries me is if they extend the event like Best Buy did at E3.

i use to run the tourny back in Jan and Feb, its best to do it at 4:00pm eastern time! Anywayz you'll be in [bracket 1] with me and lllllthe1lllll

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

i use to run the tourny back in Jan and Feb, its best to do it at 4:00pm eastern time! Anywayz you'll be in [bracket 1] with me and lllllthe1lllll

Ah cool, and I just meant we see what peoples think for Sunday. After that you can do the time you feel is best for most. Oh and speaking of time, you should put other timezones in the title aswell, like GMT and CET or something. Also, don't use P.M./A.M.!

join now people

I'm in