By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - june NPD is releasing tommorow, what level will the meltdown be?

what level will the meltdown be for this NPD?

1 nothing, no meltdown what so ever 35 35.00%

2 0 0%

3 1 1.00%

4 2 2.00%

5 10 10.00%

6 5 5.00%

7 9 9.00%

8 3 3.00%

9 1 1.00%

10 HOLY F BALLZZ MELTTTTDOOWWNNN!!! 34 34.00%

Total:100

Another npd is coming, many people are expecting the 3DS to be on top by a large margin, and the PS3 could possibly break the 360's streak. What level of meltdown will this june npd have?

Around the Network

The PS3 could break the 360's streak?!? Wow, I'd be surprised if it did cause the 360 has been winning for so many months now but it is possible with TLOU releasing in June.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

what time does it start? eastern time if you can pls

MoHasanie said:
The PS3 could break the 360's streak?!? Wow, I'd be surprised if it did cause the 360 has been winning for so many months now but it is possible with TLOU releasing in June.

WEll Im gonig to be honest, at this point does it really matter? The 360 dominated for 3 years straight and you are beating the scraps of it, but thats just me.

tbone51 said:

4pm eastern

Around the Network

Let me guess. Vita terribad, Wii U terribad, 3DS awesome, PS3 and 360 meh.

The last of us smashes on the software side.

bobgamez said:
tbone51 said:

4pm eastern

ok cool, do you kno numbers for each system here on the site? i hope 3ds undertrack> it seem like US had more 3ds sales then stated wen animal crossing came out

It's going to be fun, that's for sure.

The PS3 winning or not in one month means nothing, the Generation is over people.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Im expecting Animal Crossing to be the number 2 game of the month and some other 3DS to be in the top 10