By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you guys gonna do with the $30 credit for SMT:IV and FE

what are you going to use the $30 credit on

apply it on 3DS eShop sin... 0 0%

apply it for the Wii U an... 2 40.00%

apply it on Wii U to get ... 2 40.00%

apply it on Wii U to get Pikmin 3 0 0%

apply it on Wii U to get ... 1 20.00%

Total:5

as for myself I am going to wait til Wonderful101 releases (hopefully Nintendo applies the 20% discount on eShop to launch titles by that time) before using that credit.  Getting W101 for 50% off on launch day is an instant win for me. How about you guys any plans for that credit?

Around the Network

Use them to purchase Phoenix Wright 5!!!!!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I was going to buy sm4 but something about it pulled me back. I have fire emblem though so sad. I would have saved it for awhile though.

Anfebious said:
Use them to purchase Phoenix Wright 5!!

I haven't really gotten into PW since the DS days.  Like PL it's gotten too repetitive for my tastes.

Mad55 said:
I was going to buy sm4 but something about it pulled me back. I have fire emblem though so sad. I would have saved it for awhile though.

the limited edition plus $30 credit tempted me too much to resist.  Never really bought a SM game b4.  But I thought the deal was too good and I wanted to use the credit I had on GS to get the game to a decent price.

Around the Network
oni-link said:
Anfebious said:
Use them to purchase Phoenix Wright 5!!

I haven't really gotten into PW since the DS days.  Like PL it's gotten too repetitive for my tastes.

They are really good but I guess it's not for everyone. It doesn't have much gameplay but the story is really good and the characters likeable

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Used half for the new streetpass games. The rest will be used on whatever dlc I would like for fire emblem, SMT IV and theatrhythm final fantasy.

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

I used the $30 on the 3DS eShop
Got 6 $5 games
5 of them are virtual console (NES) games.

Either Project X Zone or Mario and Luigi