By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X thread - The World is 5x bigger than First Xenoblade

Huh, what a coincidence. I was just looking for this thread in GamrConnects useless search engine.

Around the Network

Maybe this game is why Nintendo is showing up at VGX next week.

When can we get a proper remake of Xenogears already with a proper second disc?

I want a complete remaster of Xenogears that consumes the entire 50GB of a double layer BD.

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Quite a nice OP for a game we don't have much information about.

It's also impressive that you beat ConeGamer.

You know me, I don't do them early because they die out (even the official PS4 has no real movement in the past few months). 

But who knows, this may be different.

Bumped for truth I suppose. :D

exactly one year since X's reveal, hopefully we'll hear news soon

Around the Network

Let's wait some updates/news tomorrow on ND! Fingers crossed for, at least, the real name

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Let's wait some updates/news tomorrow on ND! Fingers crossed for, at least, the real name

Well Soraya Saga retweeted the Nintendo Direct and the last time he retweet was the E3 Direct and the time before that was the January direct

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
EricFabian said:

Well Soraya Saga retweeted the Nintendo Direct and the last time he retweet was the E3 Direct and the time before that was the January direct

I know! That's why I post here

Click HERE and be happy 

Everyone, please strap into your hype mechs.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Everyone, please strap into your hype mechs.

Don't do this to me! lol

but I would update this thread with joy

Click HERE and be happy