By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X thread - The World is 5x bigger than First Xenoblade

animegaming said:

there is some really good evidence that this game may have online co-op and this keyboard only adds to it.

Not to mention the icon directly above the keyboard, which to me looks very much like a straightforward "connect to the internet" button!

unless if it turns out that these icons are for miiverse functionality, i am 100% convince this game will have online co-op.

Around the Network
animegaming said:

unless if it turns out that these icons are for miiverse functionality, i am 100% convince this game will have online co-op.

I think if that was the case, we'd be looking at a single Miiverse button, not a bunch of buttons that all suggest different multiplayer functions.

Also, here is a gif.

I am going to name my character Ferris Bueller and jump over everyone's hedges.

So, what? We have 2 Official Xenoblade X threads now?

So excited for it!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3