By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who has the better first party/publishing strategy from Nintendo, Sony and MS?

who has the better first party/publishing policies

Sony 121 43.21%

Nintendo 125 44.64%

Microsoft 14 5.00%

See results 20 7.14%

Total:280

each one of the big three have different ways of handling their exlusive line up. The way first and third party games are created, handeled and secured are vaslty different from each company. which one of these companies has the better strategy for gamers, this isnt about sales and profits, its about what is best for the gamers. 

Also, since MS doesnt have any handhelds lets keep this about consoles. 

Around the Network

Poll her up!!

Money- MS

Sony haha

nintendo doesn't have that much variety as sony.
So I'd say sony

Either Nintendo or Sony

Nintendo usually have almost a perfect ratio for their games being quality but lately they have been kinda slow on this front

Sony has a big catalogue of ips and they are always bringing in new ips but some of their games drop below quality. Sony have recently started cleaning up within SCE by closing or letting go of certain studios that just arent bringing in quality. They also merged some of their talent into other studios.

So right now, Sony seems to be on top on the home console side

I do hope that their cleaning up within SCE helps with their ratio of quality titles.

I hope that they SCE can bring quality with almost EACH AND EVERY title like Nintendo does

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR NO DAMN FLOPS!!

I hate looking forward to a game that will eventually be garbage 

Around the Network

Well anything that isn't buying third party exclusivity is good for gamers. I think Nintendo does that the least, so probably Nintendo.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

It all comes down to what you are a fan of. Some people like what nintendo does, others like what Microsoft does. Some likes what sony does.  With all that said the obvious winner here is Zynga.

JayWood2010 said:

It all comes down to what you are a fan of. Some people like what nintendo does, others like what Microsoft does. Some likes what sony does.  With all that said the obvious winner here is Zynga.

i didnt mention zynga because i wanted this thread to have a competition between the three. not for zynga to slaughter sony, ms and nintendo 

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

i didnt mention zynga because i wanted this thread to have a competition between the three. not for zynga to slaughter sony, ms and nintendo 

Bitch please!?  Put that shit in the poll and you will see a real monster.

Nintendo is the obvious choice for me as I always come back for more Nintendo 1st party games.
Even the lower quality ones still have their own merits.