By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo Elite rewards for 2013 announced!

Which reward are you guys going to pick?

Three-Poster Set 3 16.67%

The Legend of Zelda: Majo... 8 44.44%

2014 Club Nintendo Calendar 1 5.56%

Super Smash Bros. 0 0%

WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase 0 0%

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX 3 16.67%

Super Mario Land 0 0%

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword 3 16.67%

Didn't qualify :( 0 0%

Total:18

For those of you eagerly awaiting the platinum and gold Club Nintendo rewards for this year, they’ve just been announced. You’ve got several choices this year, including a choice between a poster set or a Majora’s Mask original soundtrack CD for platinum members. Here’s a full list of all the rewards for gold and platinum:

• Platinum — Three-Poster Set
  • Platinum — The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Original Soundtrack CD
  • Platinum or Gold — 2014 Club Nintendo Calendar
  • Platinum or Gold — Super Smash Bros.
  • Platinum or Gold — WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
  • Platinum or Gold — The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
  • Platinum or Gold — Super Mario Land
  • Platinum or Gold — Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
What you guys going to get

Around the Network

Terrible rewards IMO for what you gotta spend to get to those status but when i have to choose ill go with the Majora soundtrack.

It might just be me but it feels like that Majora's Mask gift is a foreshadowing of a future remastering of the game.

My first time with Club Nintendo. So i don't know how good or bad these are compared to previous years. Went with Majora Mask soundtrack.

green_sky said:
My first time with Club Nintendo. So i don't know how good or bad these are compared to previous years. Went with Majora Mask soundtrack.

Last year I went with the calendar.  I don't recall anything especially noteworthy last year.

Around the Network

three poster set for me! preping my gamer's room!

Lame for Gold, 5 bucks worth value.

mai said:

$5 is a good bit for something you get for free for buying games you would have bought anyway.
50+ coins per game, only 300 needed for Gold. 

green_sky said:

Calendars, posters, figurines, Mario hat (or was it a year before?) -- usual junk for collectors and fans -- soundtrack this year is a better reward imo.

My platinum rewards from last year are probably still in States delivered to my previous mail address, getting them over here would cost me more than their total value :D I'd certainly prefer eShop credits for coins I earn, rather than limited set of games (especially if they are that cheap) and collector's junk I don't care about.

MDMAlliance said:
mai said:

$5 is a good bit for something you get for free for buying games you would have bought anyway.
50+ coins per game, only 300 needed for Gold. 

That's $1 value I get back from each game I purchase and register, i.e. 2,5% discount from usual value of $40. Meh. Though I'm really complaining more about freedom of investing this value to games I want rather than actual size of this investment. Credit for coins -- that's what I'd like (afaik European Club Nintendo offers that?).