By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you reccommend a 3DS to anyone?

Um. I would recommend it to everyone. It's the console to own this year.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

The list goes on. Who wouldn't enjoy this little guy?

Someone who lost both of their thumbs in a terrible table saw accident.

To anyone who enjoys games, it's a winning preposition. It doesn't need me to recommend it.

although right now i hate mine. i need an XL, after playing Vita it feels to small. good thing im getting a Pokemon LE XL

If they don't have one already, no, not yet.

Around the Network

No doesn't have enough interesting games. I already have more vita games and I have only had my vita for a year. Plus the only 3ds game I'm planning on getting this year is pkmn x and y. Got luigi's mansion 2 and fire emblem but both of those got boring after a while. Everything else looks like $40 dlc, especially new leaf.

Playstationfan12 said:
No doesn't have enough interesting games. I already have more vita games and I have only had my vita for a year. Plus the only 3ds game I'm planning on getting this year is pkmn x and y. Got luigi's mansion 2 and fire emblem but both of those got boring after a while. Everything else looks like $40 dlc, especially new leaf.

Playstationfan12 said:

No LoZ?

I meant that they pretty much look the same as the last game with a few added tweaks. When I saw new leaf gameplay, I couldn't see any big new gameplay experience other than the whole mayor thing which just looks like a boring gimmick. Point is it's just gonna be the same, get a job, earn money, build house, fish, catch bugs etc game it's always been since the beginning and will get boring after a while.

Yup, definitely. Although I'm hoping that when the Gateway card is available that the Homebrew floodgates open and we get a 3D media player, having to convert 3D films and watch them in 9m 50 second segments is a bit of a pain. I'd love a Homebrew media player that lets you watch full films in one go.