By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Pikmin 3 Hands-On experience

DélioPT said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
DélioPT said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
DélioPT said:
Better than TV ads!

Yeah, but they should still have some near a game's release.

I think they will. It`s a big Wii U game and a lot is hanging on it.
But if they don`t it won`t suprise me aswell. People are always walking in on game stores and that way they can really experience it first hand -  which might be a better way to carch some people`s attention.

Oh they definitely will, as it just wouldn't make sense for them to advertise the game in Japan and Europe, but skip out on NA, with or without the hands on experience event.

I know there are japanese tv ads but i haven`t seen or heard nothing showing tv ads for Europe. I have only seen those introductory videos for the game.

Oh, maybe I was confusing advertisements for those introductory videos you're talking about. That would explain why I thought it odd that they'd be advertising the game already when it doesn't come out for them until the end of the month. 

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
snowdog said:
And of course if you live in the UK or Europe you're shit out of luck lol. They seem determined not to promote the console over here in the UK at all for some reason.

Do they have Gamestop/Ebgames over there or an equivalent (including number of stores)?

Yup, Game/Gamestation are the equivalent over here.

snowdog said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
snowdog said:
And of course if you live in the UK or Europe you're shit out of luck lol. They seem determined not to promote the console over here in the UK at all for some reason.

Do they have Gamestop/Ebgames over there or an equivalent (including number of stores)?

Yup, Game/Gamestation are the equivalent over here.

Hmm, well it's still early. They were likely still in their testing the waters phase as I doubt they planned this event after E3 considering how soon it is. Hopefully next year European countries will be able to get in on the action! Oh, and maybe Japan too!

...Unless it was Nintendo of America that was pushing for these events?

Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Nintendo should've put out a demo already, considering that this game should've been out months ago.

At least Ubisoft was nice enough to throw Wii U owners a bone with the Rayman Legends demo after the game got pushed back to September.

Ubisoft delayed the game to put it on other systems, whereas Nintendo delayed Pikmin 3 because it wasn't finished yet. Who's really the nice one here.

Well neither really since both delayed their games lol.

So you're saying it would have been nicer of them to release a broken unfinished game? o_O
irrelevant stuff.

That's all fine and dandy, but that has nothing to do with my question, which you have not yet answered.

It would have been nicer of them to not give bullshit reasons for delaying their games.  How di you know Pikmin 3 is currently a "broken, unfinished game"?  It's been in development for years... if that's the case, then Nintendo really needs to get their priorities straight.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NightDragon83 said:
Nintendo should've put out a demo already, considering that this game should've been out months ago.

At least Ubisoft was nice enough to throw Wii U owners a bone with the Rayman Legends demo after the game got pushed back to September.

Ubisoft delayed the game to put it on other systems, whereas Nintendo delayed Pikmin 3 because it wasn't finished yet. Who's really the nice one here.

Well neither really since both delayed their games lol.

So you're saying it would have been nicer of them to release a broken unfinished game? o_O
irrelevant stuff.

That's all fine and dandy, but that has nothing to do with my question, which you have not yet answered.

It would have been nicer of them to not give bullshit reasons for delaying their games.  How di you know Pikmin 3 is currently a "broken, unfinished game"?  It's been in development for years... if that's the case, then Nintendo really needs to get their priorities straight.

A game needing to be completed is a bullshit reason to delay it lol? I know that's the reason because why else would they delay it? And what priorities are you talking about? Making Pikmin games? They have tons and tons of other franchises spreading across two platforms, some of which bigger than others that need attending to first, as those are the games people want the most. They'll get to X franchise eventually, even it takes years. :L

Around the Network

I'ma be playing Pikmin 2 again to warm-up for the event incase prizes are given out to the winners. Even if that's not the case, I still wanna show off my mad skillz hehe.

NightDragon83 said:

Miyamoto said that they needed for time to finish the game

Click HERE and be happy