By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 owners, tell me why you are not buying the PS4 next gen? It does not matter what combination of gaming platforms you play with the most.

Hey, people, I ownned the Wii, 360, and PS3 this gen. I had great experiences on them all. Though I value some experiences more than others.

Michael-5 asked members why they are not buying the Bone next Gen. So to make things fair I ask my Sony owning brothers and sisters. why they are not buying the PS$ next gen? If you do not own a PS3, tell me why you are not buying the PS4 next gen. I do not give a shit ho0w respond.

Around the Network

I say most people will be. Maybe not at launch but they will eventually when certain games comes out or the price gets cut.  Maybe you should ask why they aren't getting it at launch instead.

JayWood2010 said:

I say most people will be. Maybe not at launch but they will eventually when certain games comes out or the price gets cut.  Maybe you should ask why they aren't getting it at launch instead.

Give it a chance. If you read the original post I do not care. In fact, I do not care if people respond. This is an experoiment.

If you enjoy the PS3 and all of the exclusive games on it then I don't see someone wouldn't get a PS4. The only negative from moving from PS3 to PS4 is having to pay to play games online.

I will be getting a PS4 at launch. There will be great games at launch and I know there will be great exclusive games in the future. I can't wait to see what ND has in store for the PS4.

I will not buy the PS4 next gen. Reason being that Sony simply refuse to end their support for the PS3 and keep on throwing awesome games at me month after month, year after year. Therefore I simply see no reason for me to upgrade.

Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I will buy a PS4!

Around the Network

Too many good games for the PS3, 3DS, and Vita being released starting at August all the way to the end of the year.  Will be busy with those.  Infamous doesn't come out until next year.

I was planning to get the PS4 at launch, but with every next month I'm less and less confident with that idea. The reason being, that the PS3 this year's software line up (even only exclusives) is way more exciting than the PS4s and only getting stronger, (I'm afraid we even may get more PS3 announcements on Gamescom) plus the recent GTA V trailer convinced me to get it at launch. And I simply won't have the money to buy 7 more games for the PS3 and a PS4 until the end of the year, so I think I may skip the PS4 until I am and Sony is, done with all the PS3 goodness.
I don't know whether it was Sony's intention not to make me buy the PS4, but they did a really good job and managed.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Well i'm getting a PS4, don't plan on using it till around next year though, way to many games coming out this year.

kowenicki said:
My intention at the moment is to only get a ONE next gen. My ps3 may be the last of them.

I'm more integrated in to LIVE than PSN and friends are getting the ONE. I also hate face book.

I have seen this "I hate facebook" thing from you in a couple of threads now. Hey, I hate facebook too! So at least we agree on one thing. But I fail to understand what facebook have to do with the PS4?

I'm buying PS4 just not until 2015 or 2016. reason being that i want to make the most of the current generation still. i have missed out many great games i want to play. Also, PS3 seems to get excellent support despite the move to next gen, which makes me hold off. The Vita and soon 3DS will also provide enough entertainment to hold off PS4 for a little while.

Finally, might as well say this but i don't hate facebook i just hate the people who post their lives on there. I mean who the hell cares?!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018