By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3X2M7USGkgM

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

How about we give the game a chance before dismissing it? At least wait for a trailer or something, jeez...

Oh look, A trailer, okay now you can hate it

Looks great though, colour me interested.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

"Into The Nexus" doesn't sound like the usual sexual innuendo. Maybe it's a subtle anal sex joke?

Alright cool.
it won't release with a $/€60 pricetag.

gooch_destroyer said:
"Into The Nexus" doesn't sound like the usual sexual innuendo. Maybe it's a subtle anal sex joke?

They said they wanted to call it into the nether regions but idk why they changed it.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

I would go with having sex with a fat person.

Damn this bad boy looks like it's going to be good! But ps3 though?

So what will be next? Let me guess.. Little Big Planet 3 will be revealed and announced to be coming to PS3 aswell

How come it's only a $30 price tag? It's gonna be part of the future series so it's a serious game not a spin off, and I presume it's not a 5 hour game because both future titles are like 11-15 hours long.

It looks great!!! The new weapons look crazy and I like that it has some gravity sections like Mario Galaxy and it looks much better than Mario 3D World

It shouldn't come to PS3, it look too smooth and high res for a PS3 title. Maybe there a version for both.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke