By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get a $30 credit for buying Fire Emblem and SMT IV......(NoA only)

TheKoreanGuy said:
famousringo said:

Eeeeven if I buy from the eShop?

Last time I checked, yes. Which is lame. :P

Lameness confirmed. It's still worth it at $20. Might as well get the collectors whatchadoodle if they're gonna hose me on the download, I guess. Takes the pressure off my SD card.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

what a fantastic deal, I love how Nintendo pushes those niche games (like Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter) in the West !
NoE, don´t disappoint us !!!

osed125 said:

I already bought and registered Fire Emblem, so this should work as well right?

Yes, physical and digital  !

I see 1 problem with this, what if I get SMTIV, open it, plug the code, return it like nothing happened?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

orniletter said:
osed125 said:

I already bought and registered Fire Emblem, so this should work as well right?

Yes, physical and digital  !

Well that's great, I wasn't planning to get SMT IV but for the extra $30 this is really big. Still going to wait for the reviews and gamers opinions before buying it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Otakumegane said:
I see 1 problem with this, what if I get SMTIV, open it, plug the code, return it like nothing happened?

You miss out on a good game, lol.

Also, promo vid:

I'm still waiting for that music track to be uploaded on Youtube...

Just saying that this can happen and they need to be careful.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Looks like I'll get SMT4 registering both at Club Nintendo, then selling my $30 code on Ebay or to whoever wants to purchase it. Anyone here interested in buying $30 for Nintendo's eshop for $25?

Wow nice offer. I might have to buy SMT4 now.

$50? I pre ordered SMT for $40 so this deal is even better for me.

Hmm, I don't think I can get this deal. I joined Club Nintendo after I digitally downloaded Fire Emblem. So it's not registering automagically for me.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.