By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's DualShock 4 light bar can't be turned off to save battery

slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

You're not worth talking to, enjoy your ignorance

I agree with you slowmo... I canceled my PS4 preorder because of this stupid shit.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

Oh the irony XD

Atleast you're right that it's not worth talking to me when you argue about something you don't know about. You will end up looking foolish  ;)

slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

I'm pretty sure the light bar tells you which player you are (player 1, player 2, etc.). It also lets you know that the controller is on. Those are 2 uses. FACT!

enditall727 said:
slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

Oh the irony XD

Atleast you're right that it's not worth talking to me when you argue about something you don't know about. You will end up looking foolish  ;)

Yawn

You got all upset because I said it was a blatant annoyance, the useless part you're clinging onto because you have nothing to come back with regards to the original point.  Rather than argue my original point you went on a tangent, hence my returning your straw man bullshit.

If you can't see how a large light reflecting off surfaces will be a annoyance then you must be blind.  Infer I'm in some way foolish again and I'll report you for trolling because frankly that's what you're doing.

darkshadow23 said:
slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

I'm pretty sure the light bar tells you which player you are (player 1, player 2, etc.). It also lets you know that the controller is on. Those are 2 uses. FACT!

And I needed a 3 inch bar of light on the back of the controller to tell me that?  No, thats a fact.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
phinch1 said:
slowmo said:
phinch1 said:

I love you, your my new favorite thing on this site, "blatent annoyance"........ lol

In day light, it will be barley visably and at night i bet the hundreds of LEDS in my Screen will over power the 1-3 LED'S on my controller, which again, the light will not even be facing me as its on the opposite side of the controlller the only time ill see it at night is if the game turns to a dark loading screen....its not going to illuminate my room ........oh you are special

Had you read my post I pretty much already said that but in your haste to try and insult me you completely ignored the point I already made.  Good for you that you don't find glowing lights all over your controller annoying, the video posted above already proves you will get reflection though in some cases.  It's not even a issue if it can be turned off but somehow there is an army of Sony fans in here in full denial mode. 

Before you try to insult someone's intelligence you might want to proof read your post by the way. 

is there another one other than the one at the back? i couldn't see any more "all over" it

you were saying something about intelligence?

3 LED's by the very fact of being plural are multiple lights, grasping now are we?  I believe it was you trying to say something about intelligence, badly once again. 

im sorry are you still trying to say how 3 LED's on the rear of the controller are "all over" how are you even trying to justify your bad choice of exagerating words?

slowmo said:
enditall727 said:
slowmo said:

Oh the irony XD

Yawn

You got all upset because I said it was a blatant annoyance, the useless part you're clinging onto because you have nothing to come back with regards to the original point.  Rather than argue my original point you went on a tangent, hence my returning your straw man bullshit.

If you can't see how a large light reflecting off surfaces will be a annoyance then you must be blind.  Infer I'm in some way foolish again and I'll report you for trolling because frankly that's what you're doing.

You said that i wasn't worth talking to but here you are still talking lol

It was basically over but then you stealth editted this comment to add more to it. This comment orignally only said "yawn" lol. So you want more?

And i'm pretty sure you already pretty much reported me. I wont say anything about "foolishness" because i'm now not permitted to anymore and will be moderated but you are still allowed to tell me to "enjoy my ignorance" so you don't have to worry ;). 

I made a harmless comment asking "and why will it "blatantly" be an annoyance?"(you took that as being "upset" lol) and you replied with --> "You think a USELESS light thats always on is not an annoyance, ok...."

#Fail

Edit: I expect to be moderated for this comment

slowmo said:
darkshadow23 said:
slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

And I needed a 3 inch bar of light on the back of the controller to tell me that?  No, thats a fact.

No, but I don't understand how that is a problem...

Damn this thread is still going?! Maybe you can turn down the brightness?

darkshadow23 said:
slowmo said:
darkshadow23 said:
slowmo said:
enditall727 said:

*snip*

No, but I don't understand how that is a problem...

I wouldn't bother with him. It's not like he's gonna buy a PS4 anyway.