By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japanese sales 31/01 - 02/02, and Dragonquest IX

and voila, my 180k wii prediction for this week can come true afterall

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I was SO wrong about Super Smash Bros. Brawl prediction that I am ashamed, but still I'm glad to be wrong.

Good going SSBB!

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

end said:
I love DMC games but I didn't know DMC sells so badly, it seemed like a high profile game to me. I know in NA its gonna do better but can it at least break 2mil worldwide, I hope so.

Actually DMC4 has a better Japan opener than DMC3.

But it's not a real system seller. Though it will move some systems this week. Interesting to see what will happen in the US.

Those numbers are extremly close to Source's Japanese preview and it looks like they were taken from vgchartz in the first place. Some of them were rouned up and all are counting all versions (even for "Disgaea 3 / Limited Edition" they counted limited and normal vesions). Numbers for Sega Rally Revo are first day' sales.

So no big news here, as Japanese preview may be off. 

kamil said:
Those numbers are extremly close to Source's Japanese preview and it looks like they were taken from vgchartz in the first place.

Yep, it seems to me too.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

i wonder...let me check something

yep the ps3 version clearly out sold the 360 version---

360 had a 7% attach ratio while the Ps3 ver. had an 11%

so both sale numbes and attach favored the 360..mean while smash grabed an 18% attach ratio

The least they could've done is said where they got the numbers.

*cough*VGC*cough*

hmm I am thinking that DQIX will be the game that ends MH2ndF's run. Multiplayer, if implemented correctly could bring the rebirth of the Wii to fruition.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.