By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If a second conscious head grew out of your shoulders, should you have the right to chop it off?

Answer the Damn Question!

Yes 37 59.68%

No 25 40.32%

Total:62

to me this just seems a lot like abortion so i dont see why he cant have it removed.

Around the Network

Is the new head a female, and if yes could it's mouth reach my penis????

My answer depends on these important factors.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Of course not.

Fun fact: This (kinda) has already happened:

There have only been ten documented cases of craniopagus parasiticus (though to-date at least eighty cases of craniopagus have been written about in various records.)[3] Only three have been documented by modern medicine to have survived birth.

On December 10, 2003, Rebeca Martínez was born in the Dominican Republic with this rare condition. She was the first baby born with the condition to undergo an operation to remove the second head. She died on February 7, 2004, after an 11-hour operation.[7]
On February 19, 2005, 10-month-old Manar Maged underwent a successful 13-hour surgery in Egypt. The under developed conjoined twin, Islaam, was attached to Manar's head and was facing upward. Islaam could smile and even blink, but doctors determined she had to be removed, and that she couldn't survive on her own.[8] Manar was featured on an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show and in the British documentary series Body Shock. Manar died fourteen months after the surgery, just days before her second birthday, due to a severe infection in her brain.[9]
An earlier case was the so-called "Two-Headed Boy of Bengal," who was born in 1783 and died of a cobra bite in 1787. His skull remains in the collection of the Hunterian Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons of London.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniopagus_parasiticus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mordake

This is scary, although perhaps we should take the poll results with a grain of salt and a big pinch of humor.

The growing head is conscious and intelligent. It's a person. It's a human. (What's his or her name by the way?) And yet you people would just chop him off and murder him? That's pretty selfish and cruel.

Around the Network

'Tis not permissible to kill a human being, no matter how much your life is inconvenienced by theirs.