By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Game Will Make You Buy A Wii U?

What game will make you buy a Wii U?

X 66 13.81%

SSB 87 18.20%

Mario Kart 45 9.41%

Super Mario 3D World 21 4.39%

Star Fox U 28 5.86%

F-Zero U 12 2.51%

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 13 2.72%

Zelda U 98 20.50%

Its gonna take more than one game 69 14.44%

Other 39 8.16%

Total:478

A new Star Fox game. I would buy one the day they announce it, but this is not gonna happen. They have to make 2D platformers instead

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
A new Star Fox game. I would buy one the day they announce it, but this is not gonna happen. They have to make 2D platformers instead

I was wondering where all the Star Fox fans were at :).

KingdomHeartsFan said:
AndrewWK said:

I love the SNES and 64 Starfox games, but given how terrible the ones after that were, I'd be very wary of a new Starfox game, as much as I'd want to be excited.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
AndrewWK said:

Dead and gone

I am the Highlander of Star Fox fans Nintendo killed the rest of us...

Smash and Bayo

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Anything from EA.

Why no option for Bayonetta 2 or Pikmin 3?

curl-6 said:

Because I only had a certain number of slots, if I had more then i would have included those, but there's other.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
curl-6 said:

Because I only had a certain number of slots, if I had more then i would have included those, but there's other.

Fair enough.

I actually think people are underestimating Pikmin 3's system selling ability. I've heard a number of GC-era gamers say they'll get a Wii U for it. Plus it'll feel all the sweeter after this long drought.

Cobretti2 said:
none of those games unless they evolve over their predecessors.

THIS! none of the games shown have strike me as must have so it will take a few to get me to buy one