By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - finally bought a PS Vita and i think it's...

vita is an amazing peice of hardware but i have discovered a flaw with it, the screen has black blotches in it that is only noticble when starting it up or when you play in a very dark room.

they look like black smudges kinda weird, not really noticible. sucks though :(

still love the vita alot

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network
Bruxel said:
vita is an amazing peice of hardware but i have discovered a flaw with it, the screen has black blotches in it that is only noticble when starting it up or when you play in a very dark room.

they look like black smudges kinda weird, not really noticible. sucks though :(

still love the vita alot

I  think you should put a screen protector on it.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

the2real4mafol said:
Yeah i bought it about 2 weeks ago and it's awesome. The only bad thing to me is the battery life but that applies to everything these days (even the 3DS!) I'm thinking about buying the portable charger though. Got it with Uncharted and Assassin's Creed. But also have motorstorm RC, Wipeout 2048 and Little Big Planet. All excellent games. I look to buy many more games soon. But actual Vita games on their own are abit lacklustre right now, however it really holds it's own when backed up with the PSN. PS1, PSP, PSM and indie games all work on it, with full PS4 remote play support in the future. But the thing i love most about Vita is that i can play it outside and don't have squint at the screen. Because of OLED, i can see what i'm doing in the game easily in direct sunlight.

It really is incredible hardware and has great potential which hasn't been used yet unfortunately. Sony, don't allow this to become a Dreamcast.

@BOLDED

What kind of Vita do you have? Because when I am outdoors in the sunlight, I literally cannot see anything of what is going on on the screen. So either you have a complete different device than I do, or you have some sort of epic screen protector, anti reflection, etc.

With that being said though... Vita is awesome, and I love it!