By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - June (E3 Week)

you know its bad when just posting the then features of xbox one and got banned for it. lol features were considered trolling, thats how bad it was. oh well, whats new on the vgbanz site? soon a ban for dudebro.... it just gets better.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
JayWood2010 said:

Good job mods. Keep it up :)  Also NYCrisis getting banned 4 times reminds me of his wall post.  "But yea trying not to do that again"  1-4 bans later......

he is still young on this site, he will learn to avoid the bait next time.

I hope you realize that his thread was baiting and it was actually edited because of that.  So what you are implying is indeed wrong.  Also 4 times in less than a month is plenty of time to learn how to behave (and he still has more time), not that you shouldn't learn this already outside of VGC.

Looks like June was quite a bit slower than May, and July seems like it will be even slower than that.

RolStoppable said:
I demand a company breakdown.

your absence from that list upsets me, why haven't you banned any mods last month?

anthony64641 said:

LMAO!! WTF!!!?! what does that have to do with anything?!

Around the Network

How my name is not here? I'm the most banned man this year.

axumblade said:

Done.

what was a 3 hour drive became a 12 hour drive distance. I'm moving ya know. I have to let you go. Give me a blindfold and a cigarette before you do your dirty work!

... and don't get any ideas of things to put in my mouth beside a smoke after you blindfold me -_-

It's okay, you'll be a 3 hour drive away from me. So I'll just continue making the advances where Trucks left off. 

you people are mods for crying out loud!!!

you should push your advances  even harder because you have authority as a mod over him

I had my ban over turned, why am i still on the list :O

Mwa ha ha, I do love a good body count. Good job guys.

think-man said:
I had my ban over turned, why am i still on the list :O

I'm looking into it. Sometimes a moderator doesn't leave a note in you mod history, which is actually quite bad for you since the next ban for trolling you receive would be 14 or 20 days instead of just 10...

So it would be awesome if everyone could check their own mod history after they received an overturned ban and then tell a mod to leave a note if it didn't already happen.