By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - watch the angry Wii fan

dude, if you're that mad, why don't you write your congressman or something? (lol) Halo 3 on PS3? ok...

I thought it'd be like someone trashing a PS3 by throwing it off the empire state building or the hoover dam or something.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
nordlead said:
try talking like a civilized person... then maybe a developer would possibly consider listening to you and taking you seriously.

100 % agree

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

btw, I've got nothing against the Wii and you did make some very good points, but maybe you should make version 2.0 of that video w/ a script and less swearing.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Thanks you all for watching  

A crazy man

Around the Network

Ummmmm...

If anyone read the youtube comments, you'd notice that nobody even knows the Wiis power. They're saying is's the same a the gamecube with motion-sensing. God! I hate it when people don't read up on things. The wii Is about twice as powerful as the cube.

(I hated it when people where I live all thought the PS2 had better graphics then the cube.)

Also, Whats up with people wanting such good graphics this time around. Last Gen everyone bought a PS2, the weaker Console, Loved it, then instead of giving wii the chance they gave the PS2, they trash it!

Anyway... Continue on ... Yeah...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I feel ya. I got pretty pissed today after the Civilization fuck Wii owners announcement. I wrote a long nasty letter to Firaxis. I created a thread about it.

superchunk said:
I feel ya. I got pretty pissed today after the Civilization fuck Wii owners announcement. I wrote a long nasty letter to Firaxis. I created a thread about it.
Yeah but did you make a Youtube video about it - thats where the real power is, Youtube will change the world

I swear... You wii fan look freaky, psycho and wiidiculous. I still get freak out about that Smash Bros Dude :O

*edit*

Opps didn't know it was you on the video :P  I still stand by what I said :D  Also,  Halo coming to ps3 - that's new :D  Maybe MS will make games for all consoles :P 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

If only that video would be sent to companies like EA, Konami,and Rockstar for them to see