By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Green Man Gaming: 666 Deals

Thanks for the heads up CGI!

Resident Evil 6 at 50% off is an interesting deal.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I've never bought from there, though I've been watching them for while. Been trying to get away from Steam, anyway. I'll have to check out the sale.

So I can just check this out in five days, won't lose anything?

what about 6969 deals? hahahaha

CGI-Quality said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That and Lucius instantly caught my eye. I f I didn't already own both, I would on this day. I have our own Chandler to thank for finding this place!

Kantor was the one who brought me to GMG when he told me about their Bioshock Infinite pre-order deals (I got Bioshock 1, 2 + XCom: Enemy Unknown free with it) but I kind of forgot about the site since then.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
CGI-Quality said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That and Lucius instantly caught my eye. I f I didn't already own both, I would on this day. I have our own Chandler to thank for finding this place!

Kantor was the one who brought me to GMG when he told me about their Bioshock Infinite pre-order deals (I got Bioshock 1, 2 + XCom: Enemy Unknown free with it) but I kind of forgot about the site since then.

And I still haven't been able to unload that copy of XCOM I was trying to unload on you, probably because anyone could get it free by preordering what became one of the best games of the generation.

OT: I hate gimmicky sales, but I do love sales. Nothing very tempting at the moment, but hopefully that will change.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

If I get these deals, will I have to sign a contract with the devil?

BloodyRain said:
If I get these deals, will I have to sign a contract with the devil?

If by that you mean "Do you I have to install Origin?". The answer is no.

Signature goes here!

The Borderlands 2 + Season Pass deal for 15 dollars was pretty tempting. I will be able to get it for cheaper by the time I would have gotten around to it

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Hail Satan?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.