By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon's Souls 2 and "Evolve" Listed for the PS4 by a Swedish Retailer

Link: http://www.gamechup.com/demons-souls-2-and-evolve-listed-for-the-ps4-by-a-swedish-retailer/

Demon’s Souls 2 and “Evolve” Listed for the PS4 by a Swedish Retailer

•  

A popular retailer in Sweden called CDON has listed Demon’s Souls 2 for the PS4, along with a new game called “Evolve”. The latter is owned by Take Two which they purchased from THQ.

The Demon’s Souls IP belongs to Sony but the studio that worked on the first game is now working on Dark Souls 2 so if the project indeed exists, it could mean that Sony has found someone else to develop the game.

However, it’s still a retailer listing so take it with a pinch of salt. Wouldn’t you love for it to be real? We would too. There are also a bunch of other games found on their PS4 section. The retailer is said to be very reliable so hopefully it turns out to be true.

Around the Network

i would love for this to be true.

once i start playing the ps4 i know i won't want to come back to ps3.

sadly, i don't believe this..

i doubt that evolve game would actually be named evolve but a demons souls 2 could really help PS4 sales in japan along side FF15

That will be MEGATON!!! I loved Demon's Souls and it is better than Dark Souls.

I would love another demon's souls! Imagine if we got two separate franchises! We could be playing dark souls 2 until demon souls 2 comes and so on! That would be awesome

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

One of the comments in the link mentions the image icon used for Demon's Souls 2 listing is for Dark Souls 2.
Probably just lost in translation unfortunately.

I'm a huge fan of the Souls games, I wouldn't mind another one.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

dsgrue3 said:
One of the comments in the link mentions the image icon used for Demon's Souls 2 listing is for Dark Souls 2.
Probably just lost in translation unfortunately.

if you mean the comment from the source, they're talking about the screenshot, not the image icon.

I'd love to believe it's true, but I'm not going to get my hope up until confirmed, my heart cannot handle a disappointment of this scale

From is concentrating all their talent on the Dark Souls series now., a sequel to Demon Soul would be made by another developer and would suck.

Not that there's any truth to this rumor.

Best 'Souls.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords