By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm about to get into my first real fight. UPDATE: he came to my house and surprised me.

Get a running start on him and drop kick him. It'll knock the wind out of him and pretty much guarantee you the win unless you miss. (Don't miss lol)

Around the Network

run up with a flying headbutt he won't expect that, but really you should never take advice about a fight from a bunch of video game nerds on a forum, I've only been in one fight in my life and happend to pick said fight with a martial arts kid who dropped me in three shots, coming to think of it you coulnt even really call it a fight, i was left with quite a red face in front of the school.

This thread is going places

MegaDrive08 said:
run up with a flying headbutt he won't expect that, but really you should never take advice about a fight from a bunch of video game nerds on a forum, I've only been in one fight in my life and happend to pick said fight with a martial arts kid who dropped me in three shots, coming to think of it you coulnt even really call it a fight, i was left with quite a red face in front of the school.

Normally I would agree with u about taking fight advice from nerds lol but I happen to be a nerd with 6 years of boxing and wrestling experience, along with a 5-1 mma record

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Be the bigger and more mature man and simply walk away.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
I have competed in golden gloves, wrestled in high school, a blue belt In jiu jitsu, and have amatuer kickboxing and mma titles. Im not very strong, fast or athletic so dont assume u can beat him based off being the more physical specimen.

Always keep ur chin tucked and ur temples covered, those are ur knock out points. if u take a good shot there, doesnt even need to be hard just placed right, then it will throw off ur equilibrium.

When throwing punches stick to the jab. This sets up ur other punches, 4/5 of all punches thrown should be a jab.

No crazy looping shots. Stick to quicker more accurate strikes, haymakerd can be seen from a mile away and will tire u out.

Dont forget to breathe. Exhale when throwing punches.

Work the body. I would rather get hit in the face than take a hard shot to the solar plexus, a shot there will knock the wind out of u instantly and u will be useless.

Never show ur hurt. If u get rocked, dont let him know, he will get confident and go for the kill. Do ur best stonewall jackson inpersination.

If it goes to the ground and ur on top keep all of ur weight on him and keep a wide base. If ur on bottom keep him close and do ur brst to tie up his arms.

Good sh!t man

depending on how solid an individuals chin is, even a well placed slap could leave your ass dazed

MegaDrive08 said:
run up with a flying headbutt he won't expect that, but really you should never take advice about a fight fr a bunch of video game nerds on a forum, I've only been in one fight in my life and happend to pick said fight with a martial arts kid who dropped me in three shots, coming to think of it you coulnt even really call it a fight, i was left with quite a red face in front of the school.

Normally I'd agree with you, but you shouldn't generalize so much. For example, I do fighting sports since I am six years old

The advice people get you here are good, but no matter how many vids or advice you take here it won't led to much really so just learn the real basics of throwing a punch. Take a free trial boxing or muay thai classes and just learn how to throw a punch.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

KHlover said:
MegaDrive08 said:
run up with a flying headbutt he won't expect that, but really you should never take advice about a fight fr a bunch of video game nerds on a forum, I've only been in one fight in my life and happend to pick said fight with a martial arts kid who dropped me in three shots, coming to think of it you coulnt even really call it a fight, i was left with quite a red face in front of the school.

Normally I'd agree with you, but you shouldn't generalize so much. For example, I do fighting sports since I am six years old

What combat sports do u do? I did kung fu as a kid, then in middle school I started boxing and wrestling, after high school I added jiu jitsu and kicboxing then started focusing on mma. Ive taken this year off of training due to movinh across the country for my job, getting married and having my first kid, yup busy year lol ive gained 30 pounds since I stopped training im undecided if I want to pursue this and try my luck as a pro or just leave it as a hobby 

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KHlover said:
MegaDrive08 said:

What combat sports do u do? I did kung fu as a kid, then in middle school I started boxing and wrestling, after high school I added jiu jitsu and kicboxing then started focusing on mma. Ive taken this year off of training due to movinh across the country for my job, getting married and having my first kid, yup busy year lol ive gained 30 pounds since I stopped training im undecided if I want to pursue this and try my luck as a pro or just leave it as a hobby 

I'd say just keep it as a hobby, I have been there myself, I did wu shu as a kid, which is technically not kung fu, them some judo and muay thai, finally settled for kickboxing, mostly because I wanted to get ripped ( I was chubby compares to my gym buddies), after doing it for a while I didn't really get any more ripped, but I ended up fell in love with the sport and was quite good at it, got a few fights, scrappy, but won most of them, after I moved and started the colleage shit I didn't have enough time to train as much, I tried to push it to be a pro but the thing is without 100% dedication I just cannot keep up with the guys, I missed the training for just two or three weeks and a guy who used to follow my lead almost beat me in a sparring match, if you already have a job and family I think its time to settle down