By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Shit as all fuck, going to doctors this afternoon, but I needed the net or I could never get it back so here I am to see all my buddies again =]

As for my car, like some of you know I sold my Wii and all it's games for $580 AUD, that payed for my car being fixed, 6 hours later the tire explodes on the highway @ 110 Km's P/H, and to make things more dangerous it was the front tire, oh yeah and my ex didn't give a stuff for that video either.

Around the Network

hi

totalwar23 said:
I saw you video. How is it that you can own like a 40" flat screen and a car that awesome and be broke? Don't tell me you used credit to pay for it.

Credit for the car, everything else I owned, I buy and manage all my finances on my own, it's easy for it to crumble when it's a self built tower.

well that is f*cked can't you get an allowance from the government?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

hey aoa, welcome back, the site hasn't been the same without you. what stories do you have to tell us?

Around the Network

@OP: Yeah, I kinda did. Have you come out the woods yet (financially)?

If she didn't like the vid, she can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Hope things are better in your world.

Not out of the woods, but much better then I was 2 weeks ago, sorry I have no stories I can think of highwaystar, it sucks without the internet though, having to browse through my phone sucks, I guess here's a story, today I go and get a Medicare Card, then go to the doctors and get some happy pills! Damn they better be as good as I'm hoping.

SSBB done well it seems (browsing the site).

Where's OkeyDokey?

Dolla Dolla said:

Tell me about, talk about weird, what girl in their right mind would not like that vid, it's not that she didn't like it I guess, she just said nothing, absolutely nothing, no reply, no nothing, yet she viewed it about 50 times or so, but still, you'd think a simple "That was sweet" wouldn't be too much to ask for?

ArtofAngels said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Tell me about, talk about weird, what girl in their right mind would not like that vid, it's not that she didn't like it I guess, she just said nothing, absolutely nothing, no reply, no nothing, yet she viewed it about 50 times or so, but still, you'd think a simple "That was sweet" wouldn't be too much to ask for?

If she watched it like 50 times it means she was touched by it at least. How long ago did you send it to her?