By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could this spell doom for the Wii?

Just to be different I'll say

Of course it will...

not.

Around the Network

If it is really more accurate than the wiimore, then Motus should try to sell their design to nintendo for wii2.

Rofl Dolla Dolla that Ultra Combo video is the most flawless thing I've seen in my life.

@Dolla Dolla: That was amazing! What game was that, Killer Instinct Gold?

OT: No. It MIGHT end up having Eye-toy-like success, but even that was published by Sony and had support in quite a few PS2 games for a while.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Nintendo's fate lies in Nintendo's hands not in some small time douche making company.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Well lets put all of our numbers together now ok :D
If we add that, then subtract that, multiply it by 2, add another 1, divide by 5 and carry the 1 over. Well i believe i have a very good idea of what the outcome is. Now these numbers are compiled from data i got from these fine people that leave there comments

no:99.9%
yes: 0.1%

i think this is a good outcome

Um, NO....:) Yay for popular opinion!!

Hell no!

Why is it when anything comes out that slightly resembles the wiimote or anything like that its always doom for the Wii. Seriously people stop it. Copycats don't ruin brandname and you know that. So seriously get over it already.

nope
Wii is well marketed and has a well known company behind it.