By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you kill an innocent person for $25 million?

Tagged games:

radiantshadow92 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What if you killed the innocent person and invested that money to save more countless lives?

i was going to say no. but this is the right answer in my book. using the 25 million to invest in saving lives is alot more then that one person could probably accomplish. 

But why does the one person deserve to die when he/she is innocent? There is no justice here. The concept of Justice/Fairness is higher than any other value.

There is no such thing as saving a life. It is just pseudo-prolonging death.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
Porcupine_I said:
why would i trust the government?

Because I said so. Now answer the question!

it could be a trick, how do i know the innocent person is not myself?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

it could be a trick, how do i know the innocent person is not myself?

Why would they hire you to kill yourself? Sounds stupade.

No, but I would be impressive and just fake their death and take the money. It would be very hard for me to kill any person, it is already hard for me to kill moths.

Kyuu said:
Mr Puggsly said:
If that's what my country needs me to do, I'll do it.

Would you kindly explain why? do you worship your government or is that supposed to be a joke?

It was a joke. I don't think my government needs me to kill innocent people. They only want me to kill bad people.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I don't see how anyone could say no to this kinda money. I would kill whoever for that money and not give it a second thought. I would do it for a lot less even.

No, I don't want to know the kind of person I would be if I did.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I would kill the whole brazilian Congress, all the 530 members. this place would be better without them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Of course, I'd do it for a $1 million. Infact if nobody knew I'd did it except the government I'd do it for way less.

I'd kill the guy who's asking...