By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft returning to Tokyo Game Show 2013

good luck, have fun, Microsoft, enjoy sub 10k sales a week

Around the Network
Nyleveia said:

You are being WAY too generous. I will say about 2K a week.

bonkers555 said:
Nyleveia said:

You are being WAY too generous. I will say about 2K a week.

will sell that after first month, first few weeks will be sub 10k/week

They are publishing the Final Fantasy 7 HD remake.

bonkers555 said:
M$ really need to open the checkbook to money hat a few time exclusive games from Japan. Some Sega games like they did during the Xbox era would be a very good move.

Hell no, making an exclusive game for xbox in japan is financial suicude

Microsoft needs to turn sony exclusives into multiplats

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
M$ really need to open the checkbook to money hat a few time exclusive games from Japan. Some Sega games like they did during the Xbox era would be a very good move.

1.) It will never happen, as Microsoft doesn't have the necessary Japanese fanbase. 

2.) Moneyhatting is nothing short of a pathetic ploy that does nothing but hurt gamers (IMO).

Lost Odyssey 2 please.
One of the best JRPGS of this gen, maybe the best (imho)

It's just that simple.

Honestly, I think they should save their resources for their stronger markets.Consoles are dying in japan for sony and nintendo, why is microsoft trying there? They'd be better off increasing their EU effort

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Necromunda said:
bonkers555 said:

1.) It will never happen, as Microsoft doesn't have the necessary Japanese fanbase. 

2.) Moneyhatting is nothing short of a pathetic ploy that does nothing but hurt gamers (IMO).

Not in all cases, but this one, most definitely.

Necromunda said:
bonkers555 said:

2.) Moneyhatting is nothing short of a pathetic ploy that does nothing but hurt fanboys (IMO).

Fix'd 4 ya :p