By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft returning to Tokyo Game Show 2013

lol guys u all missed the point of MS showing up. EXCLUSIVE GAME COMING TO XBONE AND X360, TITAN"MOTHERFUCKING"FALL. MECHS, MECHS EVERYWHERE =)

Around the Network

Their only chance is Kinect (if it has the language support)

brendude13 said:
Necromunda said:
bonkers555 said:
M$ really need to open the checkbook to money hat a few time exclusive games from Japan. Some Sega games like they did during the Xbox era would be a very good move.

1.) It will never happen, as Microsoft doesn't have the necessary Japanese fanbase. 

2.) Moneyhatting is nothing short of a pathetic ploy that does nothing but hurt gamers (IMO).

Not in all cases, but this one, most definitely.

I'm okay with throwing money around to, say, bring a game that was once exclusive to another platform as a Multiplat... But when you buy the exlusivity of a 3rd party game, you're often just hurting the gamers and preventing more people from enjoying a particular game. IMO the money would be much better spent further developing your First Party Studios. 

Oh god if they bought another JRPG and it will only come to their console I will flip shit, but if they announce a first party JRPG like Lost Odessy 2 I will flip shit in the good way.  Either way I'm flipping shit.  If they expect to show up with no new games and just what they have right now they will get destroyed, shooters just don't cut it in Japan.

I uhm... hmm. As Blood_Tears points out, they were confirmed on June 14th (you even made the thread yourself), so I'm not sure why you're posting it again.

For anyone who wishes to discuss the matter further:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162605

Locking.

Around the Network

I would love an announcement of Lost Odyssey 2 or some other more traditional, high quality JRPG's.

Hopefully they have a good showing.