By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Remember when Sony fanboys said they'd NEVER pay for online?

Are Sony fanboys hypocrites?

YES! finally someobe noticed 37 50.68%

No! im a fan and not a hypocrite 9 12.33%

All fanboys are hypocrites at times. 27 36.99%

Total:73

Everyone was busy with Xbone DRM.

Imagine if MS had retracted the DRM plans before E3, then they would have been seen as winners of E3 and Sony as the evil guys.

Around the Network

Nope. I remember Sony and Nintendo gamers applauding Sony and Nintendo for not following MS. MS has really done a number on the industry and obviously it got to Sony, but from all of this exploitation Sony developed PSN+ which I volunteered to pay for. If they put the multiplayer on it, it sucks but what do I care if I've always valued the service?

enditall727 said:
Lies! I can assure you on behalf of the Playstation Nation that we've always embraced paying for online

This is true. Anyone who says otherwise is just spewing fanboy rhetoric. And any Sony "fan" who did say this was merely an Xbox fan in disguise trying to damage our honor.

Personaly I know for a fact that I never crituziced Xboe Live online fee, and I am very happy Sony implemented a paywall too, because I think they deserve the money for such a service.

Wright said:
Jay520 said:
Yeah, fanboys say a lot of crazy shit.

But you have only been here for a week. How would you know?

I've been here less than a year and I know that you once lost a fight to some fat man.

You new members know nothing. I did not lose.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Wright said:
Jay520 said:
Yeah, fanboys say a lot of crazy shit.

But you have only been here for a week. How would you know?

I've been here less than a year and I know that you once lost a fight to some fat man.

You new members know nothing. I did not lose.

"An honorable draw" is losing. You fought for winning, and you didn't achieve that!

This whole thread just feels like flamebait to be honest.

Fanboysm = Lack of money for all consoles.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I remember years and years of Sony fans pissing and moaning about how paying for online multiplayer is a scam, paying more than $0 for online play is too much, and online play should be free with the purchase of a game.

All it took to silence those people was Sony doing it. Sony fans are precious.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

RolStoppable said:
SnowPrince said:
RolStoppable said:
No, I don't remember. I'll get a PS4 for launch.

Yeah, that works too. Need to send something disposable into the orbit.

I thought you'd figure out that I added "a" to launch, you can't eat a ps4, I've heard 8Go RAM leave horrible aftertaste.