By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I finally bought a DS, what have I been missing?

What I mean by burnt out is I am still finishing Galaxy. I just finished Paper Mario. And I would like to play more of Twilight Princess. All games I got in the last 12 months hence wanting another system.

As for Zelda I enjoy them all but I tend to like more RPG elements in games like that. I mention dark cloud because I really enjoyed teh weapon upgrading and larger variety of treasure out of my dungeon than in Zelda. Zelda had greater cinematic highs but I have never minded gringing it out in RPGs, frankly I like it.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Advance War without a doupt... it is a must buy.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

GhaleonUnlimited said:

If you're burnt out on Zelda, Phantom Hourglass won't change your mind, btw.

Your avatar is godlike -- nice to see Starcon remembered!

If only that would come back someday. I think Star Con on the DS would be awesome^10. The developers keep saying they would like too, but convincing people to back an old dead IP is harder than even new IPs.

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Should I get the original Advance Wars or the new one?

Does it beat out other RTS titles out there?

*naznatips is exempt

Get them all.

Around the Network

From what Ive played I can highly recommend you this games : Legend of Zelda PH , Mario Kart DS , New Super Mario Brothers , Metroid PH , Sonic Adventure .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

You have been missing out on ELITE BEAT AGENTS

Elite Beat Agents.

You've been missing out on it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

GBA:
LoZ:LttP
Minish Cap
FFIV,V,VI

DS:
Contra 4
Metroid
LoZ:PH
Mario Kart
Pokemon
Rune Factory

So yeah, quite a few games to catch up on. I haven't actually played FFV and FFVI but currently I'm having so much of a blast with FFIV that I just assume they will be awesome. Who knew I could actually like the series? These early games are so much better than the 3D games.

Advance Wars Dual Strike
Advance Wars Days of Ruin
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart DS
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Starfox Command
WarioWare Touched
Kirby Canvas Curse (also known as Power Paintbrush)
Kirby Squeak Squad (also known as Mouse Attack)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime Pinball
Big Brain Academy
Tetris DS
Puzzle Leauge
Clubhouse Games (also known as 42 All Time Classics)

you've missed on on so many awesome games, al least you have a chance to catch up, welcome to the DS club, its a grand place to be. Happy playing.