By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Okay, I just did some proper reading up on Star Citizen, and holy shit does it sound ambitious! If they can manage to make true on all of their promises, this may very well be the definitive space sim.

Around the Network

How did this thread turn into an anime gif repository?

Trunkin said:
Okay, I just did some proper reading up on Star Citizen, and holy shit does it sound ambitious! If they can manage to make true on all of their promises, this may very well be the definitive space sim.

I feel they will fall short on some things at least initially. But the advantage of designing it to be a game the evolves over time means that they will have plenty of time to add in features and content.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

darkknightkryta said:

Because I am the mad king

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
darkknightkryta said:

Because I am the mad king

*wrong gif*

There, I fixed it for you.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
zarx said:
Trunkin said:

I feel they will fall short on some things at least initially. But the advantage of designing it to be a game the evolves over time means that they will have plenty of time to add in features and content.

I personally beleive it won't fall short.
This is Chris Roberts remember! He is like the John Carmack or Shigeru Miyamoto of space sims.
I expect great things, my PC and body is ready for it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

I personally beleive it won't fall short.
This is Chris Roberts remember! He is like the John Carmack or Shigeru Miyamoto of space sims.
I expect great things, my PC and body is ready for it.

Well here is to hopeing but it's not like his games don't have a history of being over ambitious and running over budget and being delayed. Tho I think the development model of adding to and evolving the game over time even after release should go a long way to ensuring that the game eventually delivers. However some of the stuff they are promising is pretty insane even with all th money they are getting. Especially the level of detail mixed with the scope of the project. Plus the studio they have doing most of the work doesn't have the best record (Behaviour Interactive who brought us such gems as Naughty Bear and WET along with a multitude of licensed games and Wii/PSP ports), tho they have their own team.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Bah moving to a new OS is always such a pain in the ass
Also new Intel CPUs are crazy easy to install, it creeps me out

@TheVoxelman on twitter

CoJ: Gunslinger is pretty good

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:

i tried watching this anime , and the main character is one annoying girl that is a drama queen and i never bothered watching it again. 

and since you're posting anime gifs here is Nana 

for some reasons there are not much nana gifs