By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:

Despite some surprisingly chill Flight Simulator 2024 system requirements, the 'Ideal Spec' demands more RAM than storage
https://www.pcgamer.com/hardware/despite-some-surprisingly-chill-flight-simulator-2024-system-requirements-the-ideal-spec-demands-more-ram-than-storage/
If you're looking forward to finally stepping into the cockpit of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, the official X account has put out a handy chart for the system requirements to run it, and it seems surprisingly well optomized. If you wanted to, you could technically run the game on a rig bought almost a decade ago, which could mean your old graphics card and CPU might be worth less than the $200 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Aviator Edition bundle. 
>> The top spec. requirements ask for 50GB of SSD storage and 64GB of RAM. Congeatulations, Mummelmann, going with 64GB is starting to pay off.

50GB of storage but 64GB of ram? Are they putting the entire game in Ram or what? lol

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Microsoft DirectX Will Now Transition Into SPIR-V As The Interchange Format, Marking A New Era of Open-Source Development With Open Standards

https://wccftech.com/microsoft-directx-transition-spir-v-new-era-open-source-development-open-standards/

AMD’s CEO Believes That The AI Markets Has Room For “More Players”; NVIDIA Hasn’t Achieved Monopoly Status Yet

https://wccftech.com/amd-ceo-believes-ai-markets-has-room-for-more-players-nvidia-hasnt-achieved-monopoly-status-yet/

AMD: "Nvidia isn't a monopoly until we say it is".

Nvidia:

They say there is room, and yet the other two are way, way behind and still playing catch-up. This kind of leg race is going to take years to even come close, and I think AMD is just in denial mode at this point. next step comes with acceptance that they're in 2nd to last place. 

Yea it's always the samething. Until AMD has something to show, it's all fluff

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

HoloDust said:

They were granted patent - why can anyone have patent on game mechanic is beyond insane, but they do have it.
It is a very shitty move, and sets dangerous precedent when it comes to game mechanics (Nintendo never lost case like this in Japan).

On the other hand, Palworld devs should've thought twice before waving middle finger into Nintendo's face.

They're granted? I thought it was still in process.

Still it's weird that Nintendo patents that now when the first Pokemon game came out almost 30 years ago. Even more so if you believe some internet comments saying that Dragon Quest had done it before.

Well, we'll see how it goes.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
JEMC said:

Despite some surprisingly chill Flight Simulator 2024 system requirements, the 'Ideal Spec' demands more RAM than storage
https://www.pcgamer.com/hardware/despite-some-surprisingly-chill-flight-simulator-2024-system-requirements-the-ideal-spec-demands-more-ram-than-storage/
If you're looking forward to finally stepping into the cockpit of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, the official X account has put out a handy chart for the system requirements to run it, and it seems surprisingly well optomized. If you wanted to, you could technically run the game on a rig bought almost a decade ago, which could mean your old graphics card and CPU might be worth less than the $200 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Aviator Edition bundle. 
>> The top spec. requirements ask for 50GB of SSD storage and 64GB of RAM. Congeatulations, Mummelmann, going with 64GB is starting to pay off.

50GB of storage but 64GB of ram? Are they putting the entire game in Ram or what? lol

Hey, there's no loading problems if your whole game is already stored in the RAM, right? It's the end of that problem.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.